Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-31-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon19 Daily Prayers - September

September 1

Prayer for Sunday Worship

O God, who makes us glad with the weekly remembrance of the glorious resurrection of your Son our Lord Jesus Christ; Give me this day such blessings through my worship of you, that the days to come may be spent in your service; through the same Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Prayer of Abandonment

Father, I abandon myself into your hands; do with me what you will. Whatever you may do, I thank you: I am ready for all, I accept all. Let only your will be done in me, and in all Your creatures — I wish no more than this, O Lord.

Into your hands I commend my soul; I offer it to you with all the love of my heart, for I love you Lord, and so need to give myself, to surrender myself into your hands, without reserve, and with boundless confidence,
For you are my Father. Amen.

Prayer of Penitence

My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against You whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with Your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy. Amen.

A Humble Spirit

Heavenly Father, You are the high and lofty One that inhabits eternity. Your name is Holy. I come boldly before You with a contrite and humble spirit; according to Your Word You dwell with me. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your loving kindness: according unto the multitude of Your tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin in the name of Jesus. Amen

Scripture Reading Isaiah 57:15 (KJV) Psalm 51:1-7 (KJV)

O Lord of wisdom, kindle me with a love for true knowledge, that I may strive, in the moments I have now, to culture my life. Not by might, not by power, but by thy spirit, O Lord, may I learn and teach thy children. Amen.
May I go in peace, with God and with his other children, and may we love one another as Christ taught us. May I follow the example of good men of old, and may God comfort and help me and all who believe in Him, both in this world and in the world which is to come. Amen.

Lord, we pray that we may live in such a waythat we value all that is good in our lives and never take anyone or anything for granted. Amen.

An Everlasting Kingdom

2 Timothy 4:9-22

Dear Father,

Help me not to be in love with this present world. Enable me to live for the sake of your everlasting kingdom.

Help me come to the defense of those who are attacked wrongly or who need defending for your sake.

Stand by us, dear God, and give us the strength to live for you and to proclaim your word fully, as it deserves.

Rescue us from the lion's mouth. Rescue us from every evil and save us for your heavenly kingdom.

Be with our spirits. Grant abundant grace to us in every way.

To you be the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, open our hearts to see what is good in our lives. May the light in our hearts shine clearly so that we see, recognize, and live in accordance with what comes from eternity and belongs to man's true nature, brought to us through Christ. Keep us from being blinded and deafened by experiences that will pass by. Help us to rise above them even in suffering and to wait patiently for what is becoming new and perfect. Praise to your name that we too can say, "The old has passed away; see, everything has become new!" Amen.

Dear Father, give me the wisdom to be patient and kind. Give me the wisdom to understand that sometimes people find it difficult to be forgiving. This however, does not mean I can't forgive them.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for all You are doing in my life. Lord, I purpose not to envy nor covet anything that another may have. I am looking to You for my provision. I believe You will supply all my needs. Lord, You are the God of everything, so You have an abundant supply of all that I might ever need or want. Just help me to be content with the things I have today, knowing that You will send additional things as I ask for them and have need of them and walk in faith to receive them. Thank You for always taking care of me. Deliver me from any insecurity or fear and give me the faith to always trust in Your provision. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2

Prayer for Guidance

Lord, teach me to number my days aright, that I may gain wisdom of heart. Help me do today the things that matter, not to waste the time I have.

The moments I have are precious, Lord, see that I count them dear. Teach me to number my days aright. Fill me this day with your kindness, that I may be glad and rejoice all the days of my life. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

A Prayer of Repentance

O Lord our God, good and merciful, I acknowledge all my sins which I have committed every day of my life, in thought, word and deed; in body and soul alike. I am heartily sorry that I have ever offended you, and I sincerely repent; with tears I humbly pray to you, O Lord: of your mercy forgive me all my past transgressions and absolve me from them. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to amend my way of life and to sin no more; that I may walk in the way of the righteous and offer praise and glory to the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.

Furthering the Faith

Titus 1:1-9

Dear Father, the God who never lies,

Grant that my life will further the faith of your chosen people and increase their knowledge of the truth that accords with godliness, in hope of eternal life which you promised ages ago and at the proper time manifested through the preaching of your word.

May the leaders of your people be blameless, good stewards of the responsibility which you give them. May they hold firmly to your sure word as taught by your apostles. May they love and demonstrate everything that is good, and by word and deed refute the advocates of evil.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger...through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 2 Corinthians 6:4–5, 8b–10, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, you are always near to us on earth, and we thank you for all the love you put into our lives so that we can be joyful, even in all kinds of temptations and struggles. How much you have given us and how often you have rescued us from distress! Again and again you have let the light of life shine out. You give us light not only for the moment but also for the future, enabling us to draw strength and assurance from the present, the past, and the future, to the glory of your name. Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for today. Today I have nothing to ask for, only thanks to give. Thank you for being there for me.

Our Eternal Father, thank you for your plan for us to work and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Thank you for the joy of sharing with neighbors. May this Labor Day see many needy people satisfied and many looking for work able to find employment. Encourage those who are persecuted and harassed because they gather for worship and enlightenment as Christians and seekers. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for showing us how to live in this life through Your Word. Lord, help me to give more attention to the Bible, instead of the many things that the world is saying. Lord, help me to hide Your Word in my heart so that I do not sin against You. I desire to have Your wisdom in every area of my life. Lord, open my understanding to Your Word so that I might do the right things and avoid the wrong things that create problems in my life. May Your wisdom prevail in my life, my home and my business, so that You will be glorified in all that I do. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Prayer for Shelter Against the Storm
Rev. Thomas L. Weitzel
God of heaven and earth, God who carries our lives and the lives of our whole community in your hands, be with us in the peril of this day/night. Help us to release our anxieties and fears into those same caring hands, knowing in faith that your will for us is life and everlasting good. Send your holy angels to watch over us and guard us. May they spread their holy wings to give us shelter against the storm. For you alone, O God, are all good, all life, all love, and that love is for us; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3

For a New Day

Lord, the newness of this day
Call me to an untried way;
Let me gladly take the road,
Give me strength to bear my load.
Thou my guide and helper be —
I will travel through with Thee.
Amen.

by Henry Van Dkye

A Prayer of Thanksgiving

O God, who is near us always, I think you for all the good gifts with which you have filled my life; for love that makes life beautiful, for all thoughts that uplift and gladden, for faith to believe and strength to attain, for every experience which humbles and teaches the need of you. Let me never doubt that, having led me thus far, you will lead me to the end. I wish to serve you; show me how I can do it best. Graciously look upon me and use me as you will. And grant that I may employ all of your gifts to the end of setting forth of your glory; through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Oh Heavenly Father, in whom I live and move and have my being, I humbly pray you so to guide and govern me by your Holy Spirit, that in all the joys, occupations, and cares of this day I may never forget you, but remember that I am ever walking in your sight. In Christ's name, I pray, Amen.

Prayer of Entreaty for the Lost

Father, thank You for the Gospel of Christ because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. We pray for those who are yet blind and do not know You. Open their ears to hear the preaching of Your Word. Open the blinded minds of them, which believe not, that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. In the name of Jesus we bind them—spirit, soul and body—to the mercy and goodness of God that leads us to repentance. Amen.

Scripture Reading Romans 1:16 (NIV) 2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)

“A Prayer For A Strong Work Ethic”

Father, help us to view work as a blessing from You that gives us opportunity to participate in gathering adequate provisions for our family as well as making a positive difference in our work setting. We seek to overcome challenges in the workplace and are able to do so because we do our work heartily, as for You, Lord primarily. We seek to be just and diligent in our work not just when we’re being observed by our supervisors or fellow-employees, but we remain aware that You are always watching over us. We don’t resent or dwell on the negatives of our work or workplace, but recognize how we serve You well when we work with a cheerful heart. And we can do so knowing that our reward is not just the weekly paycheck but most importantly the glorious eternal inheritance we receive in heaven. Keep us faithful we pray. Amen.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16–18, NIV

Lord our God, we thank you that you come to help us with your power and might. We thank you that you come to us in our suffering and strengthen us in all we must endure on earth. You help us so that what is good and full of light comes more and more to us and to all men. We thank you and pray that your power, coming from the invisible world into the visible, may continue its quiet working in us until the day when everyone can see Jesus Christ, who is the same yesterday, today, and into all eternity. Amen.

Dear Lord, please give me the wisdom to see that there is good in all people.

Father, thank You for another new day filled with Your love and grace. As we study Your word today, we thank You that You do know every need even before it is in our mind, or spoken from our lips. Your desire above all else is that we honor You. Be with us in the decisions we make. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for Your promise of strength. Lord, I know that it is through Your wisdom and knowledge that we gain strength. Lord, I am grateful that I can call on You when I feel weak and when I feel that I am unable to go on. Lord, I want to use my strength to do Your will. I want to love You with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind, and with all my strength. I know then, that I will be able to love my neighbor as myself. You said that there is no greater commandment than this. May I always be faithful in loving You first, and then in loving others. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4

Prayer for the Morning (written by Metropolitan Philaret)

Lord, give me the strength to greet the coming day in peace. Help me in all things to rely on Your holy will. Reveal Your will to me every hour of the day. Bless my dealings with all people. Teach me to treat all people who come to me throughout the day with peace of soul and with firm conviction that Your will governs all. In all my deeds and words guide my thoughts and feelings. In unexpected events, let me not forget that all are sent by you.

Teach me to act firmly and wisely, without embittering and embarrassing others. Give me the physical strength to bear the labors of this day. Direct my will, teach me to pray, pray in me. Amen.

Prayer for Deliverance

Dear Lord, grant me, I beseech you, your divine helping grace. Endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering. I flee to you, my only hope and refuge, for relief and comfort, trusting to your infinite love and compassion; that in due time, you will deliver me from all the trials of this life and turn my distress into comfort. I rejoice in your mercy. I exalt and praise your holy name, oh Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: now and forever. Amen.

All through this day, O Lord, by the power of your quickening Spirit, let me touch the lives of others for good, whether through the word I speak, the prayer I speak, or the life I live. Amen.

A Morning Prayer

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly unto the throne of grace, that I may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in my time of need. Father, I thank You for a good night’s rest. I laid down in peace, and slept; You made me dwell in safety. Grant me the grace to walk through this day in true godliness with contentment. I bind mercy and truth around my neck, and write them on the table of my heart, and I will find favor in the sight of God and man. With Your grace I will serve my employer and everything I do today I do in singleness of heart as unto the Lord. Amen.

Scripture Reading Psalm 4:8 Hebrews 4:16 Proverbs 3:3-4 Col. 3:22

Dear Lord, are You still there? Forgive me for breaking our connection. I've been thinking of what You said yesterday. Forgive me for thinking that I could manage my life without You. ... I've reread Your Word, where You said through Your Son, Jesus: "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, ... for My yoke is easy, and My load is light."* I realize that if I seek to discover Your will for my life, and to be "yoked" to You, that Your yoke will not chafe if I am truly walking closely with You, and in sync with Your will. ... The two of us together, Lord, will be carrying my load! I need never walk alone! ... I took time to count my blessings -- my loving spouse, my children -- all are helping out and encouraging me. We have our health, but most of all, we are growing closer to You. ... In the years ahead, we may even see that what we considered to be a catastrophe may be turned into a blessing as we each grow in our faith. Thank You, Lord, for Your very real presence in our lives.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

* (Matt. 11:28-30)

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Let’s pause to express thanks for the good things in our lives:
- for people who have given us love and friendship, encouragement and support...
- for our talents and health, and for the opportunities that come to us...
- for the beauty that we see, and the inspiration we receive.

“A Prayer For Enjoying Work”

Father, our ability to work is a blessing. The drive and dedication to be a good worker, rather than one who does as little as possible to draw a paycheck, is pleasing to You and a testimony to others. We are further motivated because You give us a healthy mind, strong bodies and a desire to provide for our own. In addition we are spurred on to help others who are truly in need and joyfully give of our resources to help provide for them. We pray for those seeking employment but have found one door after another closed. Provide for their needs, open doors for employment and grow them in ways they never imagined during this dry season of their lives. We delight in doing Your will; we joyfully contribute to the needs of others; and we seek to positively influence those around us. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Dear Father, there are not enough words to say how truly grateful I am that you are with me to guide me. Instead of words, just know my heart.

Let Me See Release From My Addiction by Maureen Pratt
O Lord, with each new day, help me to be strong and continue to trust you. Bring into my eyes and heart an honesty that sees my true situation and finds support in your goodness and guidance. Let me see release from my addiction and a renewed joy in living from this day forward.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5

For the Day's Work

O God, who orders all things in heaven and earth: Help me to go about the tasks and duties of this day with the remembrance that I am your servant therein. Make me honest, painstaking, and cheerful, and grant that all I do and say may bring good to others and glory to your Holy Name; through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

God of mercy, swift to help: as my lips pour forth your praise, fill my heart with the peace you give to those who wait for your salvation in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thanksgiving

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O most High. Now thanks be unto You, our God who always leads us to triumph in Christ, and through us infuses (manifests) the fragrance of Your knowledge in every place. Thank You for Your unspeakable gift. You give us the victory, and we give thanks always for all things unto You, our God and Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Scripture Reading Psalm 92:1 2 Corinthians 2:14 Ephesians 5:20
2 Corinthians 9:15

Dear Lord, slow me down, and let me listen to the language of my heart. Let me sense the quickening of my spirit, and realize that my soul has questions that only You can answer. ... Let me take on fewer tasks so that those I do tackle may be pleasing to You. ... It is not quantity that counts but quality, isn't it? Help me to make my time worth something -- encouraging, caring, helpful, productive, at home with family and loved ones, at work with colleagues and associates, and with others encountered throughout the day. Let me make someone's day brighter because our paths crossed. Help me to reflect Your love and concern, trusting You to give me the words to say, when needed to brighten someone's day. Let me not miss the opportunities that cross my path.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

My Father, may I consider the place in which I stand: and may I not be deceived in thinking I am near thee while I am living far away. Teach me the way to draw nearer to thee each day, until my spirit may continually dwell with thee. Amen.

God our Father, may all of life’s experiences lead us to grow as people who always put love into all that we do. May we live in such a way that our attitude and words and actions reflect to all people their own value, dignity and self-worth, helping people to feel wanted and appreciated for who they are. Amen.

A Model of Good Deeds

Titus 2:1-8

Dear Father, whose word is sound doctrine,

Let me teach by word and example what conforms to the sound doctrine of your word. Help me to be temperate, serious, sensible, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness.

Let me show myself in all respects to be a model of good deeds, and in my teaching and example to show integrity, gravity, and sound expression that cannot be criticized, so that any one who opposes your teaching may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say of me.

In the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

“A Prayer For Storing Up God’s Commands”

Father, I want to store up Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You. It is my Guiding Light so that as I live by faith I will triumph over evil. Help me to rebuke the devil’s temptations with Scripture just as Jesus did during the wilderness temptations. I may be weak, but Your Word is powerful to fight off the temptation to sin and to reassure me that You are with me even when others may forsake me. As a sign of my love for You I will obey Your commands and heed Your instruction. I can do this because I have stored up Your truths and commands in my heart and because Christ gives me strength. Amen.

Dear Lord, sometimes I feel as if no one cares. I feel alone and lost, and then I look up and feel your spirit with me.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for all of the wonderful things You have done for me. I do appreciate Your wisdom, Your love, Your provision and Your watch-care over my life and my family. I am grateful that no weapon formed against me prospers. Lord, I humble myself before You and ask You to help me to walk in Your ways and not yield to the temptations that the devil would whisper to me. Lord, I especially resist any of his remarks that would attempt to lift me up in pride. Lord, may You always receive the glory for those things that You are doing in my life and this ministry. May You be glorified in all that I do. I ask this in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6

Prayer to Dedicate This Day to God

Holy God, as I face another day, I know I am going to face many challenges: to my faith, to my patience, to my love for others. I am going to have constant temptations to lapse into sin. Come to me now, Lord, and stay with me all day. Let your Spirit encompass my mind. Let me know your presence. Steer my hand, direct my words, guide my thoughts in everything I think and say and do. I resolve to live this day as a beacon of your glory, the best I can, with your help. I commit myself to give this day to you. In the name of Christ, be with me and help me. Amen.

May the God of hope fill me and all of us with the joy and peace that comes from believing, so that we may abound in hope, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

My Desire

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for You, for the living God. You are my God, early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. The desire of my soul is for Your name…and by my spirit within me I will seek You early. You command Your lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night Your song shall be with me—a prayer to the God of my life. Amen

Scripture Reading Psalm 42 Psalm 63:1-2 Isaiah 26:8-9

Dear Lord, sometimes life is just too hectic, too fast-paced! I am apt to cry out, "Lord, give me patience, right now!" When will I learn? Often times after such a prayer, I find myself stalled in a traffic jam, or caught in a supermarket line where the person checking out can't find her pen or her identification card. It is getting so that I am almost afraid to pray that prayer, Lord, for You seem to answer it by giving me more opportunities to practice patience! ... Remind me even then, that You didn't tell me to crowd so many activities into my schedule that 24-hour days would not be long enough! In fact, You don't even tell time by hours and minutes, do You? You might even see some things in my schedule that should have been left out. ... Help me Lord, to consult You before I plan my day, and not run ahead of You.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

Renouncing Worldliness

Titus 2:4-14

Dear Father,

Help me to be submissive to others' needs, to give them satisfaction, to show entire and true fidelity, so that in everything I may adorn your teaching, my God and Savior, my Teacher.

I want to renounce irreligion and worldly passions, and to live a sober, upright and godly life in this world. I want to wait for (and hasten!) the appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all iniquity and to purify for himself a people of his own who are zealous for good works.

Please purify me, even as Christ is pure, through the blessed hope of his ultimate and world-wide, and yet personal, redemption.

In the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Mark 10:14–15, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, how shall we thank you for all you give to us, your children, for the great wisdom and power you hold in readiness for us if we are childlike? We want to be glad in your presence. We do not want to weep and complain, though tears often threaten to come. We simply want to ask you to protect us, your children. Protect all your children on earth. Let the pain that breaks over them be taken away, for the sake of the whole world. Even when we must follow a hard road, let all the suffering we endure become part of the fight that brings in the kingdom of heaven, bringing your purpose to the earth and great mercy to the peoples, bringing to all the world the wonderful forgiveness that enables men to be reborn, until at last all are called your children. Sustain us. Help us. Bless us. May the Savior always live among us, reviving and strengthening us in body and soul. Amen.

Dear Lord, please give me the wisdom to know sometimes even if my need is complicated, the answer can be simple.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your patience and love toward me. I have failed You many times, but You have never failed me. Lord, purify my thoughts so that they will be pleasing to You. May Your Words dwell in my heart and my mind so that I will not sin against You. Lord, may I think loving and kind thoughts toward others and may I never be a scoffer and one who demeans others. Deliver me from all foolish thoughts and give me the mind of Christ, so that I am a good witness for You in this world. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7

I dedicate this day to you, mighty God. I pray that your Spirit will lift me up this day, and that your face may shine upon me all the day long, that I might do your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit. Amen.

Power of Prayer

Heavenly Father, You spoke by the Spirit through Your servant James, “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” Help me to watch and pray each day, at the beginning, throughout the day and at the end of the day. You will answer; You will guide, protect and sustain me. Thank You for providing strength to resist temptation. My prayers are forceful and effective, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

O God, help me to be positive. May I not want to be in so many places, and in so many things, that I can never be found in anything. Help me to know that a purpose secured is worth many attempts, and that to have a character I must build it. Amen.

The Wisdom of Respect

Titus 3:1-3

Dear Father,

Help me to have respect for rulers and authorities, to be submissive and obedient.

Help me to be ready for any honest work, and to speak evil of no one.

Help me to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy to every one.

Help me not to be foolish, disobedient, or led astray. Help me not to be a slave to various passions and pleasures, or to pass my days in malice or envy, hating others or being hated by them.

In the name of Jesus, the all-wise and blessed Savior. Amen.

Scripture Reading Matthew 20:40-41 James 5:16

Most gracious heavenly Father, many of us as leaders, ministers and teachers come together in September to consider the year ahead, and the opportunities that it will present to share Your Word with others. We ask Your help as we seek to be Your ambassadors in a hurting and confused world. ... Remind us that we each need to be open to Christian growth, knowledge, and understanding that can only come from spending time in Your Word, and seeking the Holy Spirit's interpretive guidance and direction. ... Remind us too that Your will will never take us beyond where Your grace can sustain us! ... Lord, as we try to grow in faith and knowledge, help us to become more dedicated ambassadors, that others will desire to know You.

In Jesus' holy name we pray.

Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for this day. Please help me remember that every human life has value and all are worth love.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for sustaining me through many trials and afflictions. I do appreciate the strength that You have given me to overcome everything that the enemy has tried to use to destroy me with. Lord, when You open doors for me to testify to Your saving and sustaining grace, give me the Holy boldness to witness about what You have done. Fill me with the Holy Spirit daily so that I might be able to overcome anything that I may face today, and in the future. Lord, give me grace not to look at the adverse circumstances around me; but rather, look at the greatness of Your mighty power! May I be reminded of the things You have done for me in the past, knowing that You will continue to help me today in my need. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8

For the Spirit of Prayer

Almighty God, who pours out the spirit of grace and of supplication to all who ask for it; Deliver me, when I draw near to you, from coldness of heart and wanderings of mind, so that with steadfast thoughts and kindled affections, I may worship You in spirit and in truth; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Prayer To Do God's Will

Thy will be done. Dear God, I am full of the sound of my own voice, that lump of pride deep within me that will not go away, no matter how I try. Give me the strength through the power of your Holy Spirit to hear your voice and follow it, fighting the temptation to sin that bubbles up inside me whenever my mind strays from you.

Thy will be done. Thy will be done. Thy will be done.

You have commanded us to love one another, this I know without doubt. And yet all day I am filled with judgments, with resentments, with anger that sneaks in and grabs me when I am not paying attention to you. I pray dear God, that you will soften my heart to my fellow humans, no matter how sinfully they may act, and leave the judging to you, as you have commanded. Fill me with acceptance in place of judgment, sympathy in place of anger, faith in place of resentment. For my judgments and anger are the creatures of pride.

May I do thy will this day and for all the coming week, in the name of Christ I pray, Amen.

Confession

Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, for I am a humble and miserable sinner. [At this point, pause to remember specific sins you have committed during the week and speak or think them.] I renounce all of these sins, heavenly Father, and repent of them, and I promise to make every effort not to repeat them.

Have mercy on me, pardon me for these offences and any I might have omitted from forgetfulness or ignorance; in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray for forgiveness. And I pray that your Holy Spirit may dwell with me in the coming day, to comfort me, to give me strength against temptation, and to guide me into the path of righteousness. Amen.

(from St. Teresa of Avila)

May it please you, my good Lord, that there may come a day when I can repay a little of my great debt to you. O Jesus, strengthen my soul, you who are good above all good; and since you have inclined my soul in this way, show me how I may act for you, whatever it may cost, O Lord. Here is my life, my honor and my will; I have given them all to you and they are yours: use me to do whatever you want. Amen.

Wisdom for Today

Father, I need You; I need Your wisdom as I walk through this day—at home and at work—in all my relationships. You caused Jesus to be made wisdom unto me. Holy Spirit, remind me that the fear of the Lord is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. I reverence You, my Lord, and depart from evil. Thank You for Your gift of wisdom that is from above. Help me remember that it is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. Amen

Scripture Reading Job 28 James 3:17

Almighty God, cause me to look out this morning, and open wide my eyes, that I may see what great preparation thou hast made that I might live. Amen.

Lord, we know that each of us will experience difficulties of various kinds at different times in our lives. We pray for courage at those times, but we also pray for courage and strength to join others and be of support when they are in difficulty. Amen

Father, we thank you for this new day and Your gift of life. We pray that You would visit every church congregation today with the gift of repentance and fear of the Lord. May the hearts of believers be stirred to repentance, confession and deliverance. Pour out your love upon us so that each believer will overflow with your love and be a witness to unbelievers around us. Give us wisdom and may Your will be done. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for blessing me and Lord, give me a greater heart to reach out and bless others. Lord, keep me from selfishness, greed, insecurity, lust, indifference and any other thing that would keep me from giving of the things You have given me. May I always be reminded that all I own belongs to You, and I am only a steward over it. Lord, I want to hear Your voice as to where I should give and how much I should give. Lord, I always want to be generous and kind and one who reaches out to the poor and needy. Help me to be sensitive to those who are hurting and deliver me from any hardness of heart that would cause me to turn a deaf ear to the needs of others. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9

Let me not forget my prayers as I go out into the world. Holy Spirit, be with me, and let me praise you and remember you in my every action and thought, for the entire day long. In Christ's name I ask this, Amen.

Loving Father, help me to realize that I am not living in the right way nor the right place if I am discontented, or happy in trifles and untruth. Help me to find my place, and with thy help may I stand firm and confident. Amen.

The Preeminence of Christ

Hebrews 1:1-14

Dear Father, father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Thank you for speaking through the prophets of old, bit by bit, in first one way, then another. Help me not to be slow of heart but to believe all they have said. Thank you most of all for speaking to us through your Son. You made him heir of all things and through him you created the world. We give glory to you because this one who shines forth with your glory and bears the very stamp of your nature. He upholds the world by his power. Thank you for him, this one who is our Savior, the one who purifies us from our sins. Thank you for exalting him high above all angels, for giving him a name more excellent than theirs, and for causing him to sit on your right hand in your majestic splendor.

Our wonderful Lord wields a scepter of righteousness! His throne is for ever and ever. Thank you for this changeless and faithful Savior of ours! Thank you!

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10–11, NIV

Lord God, we thank you that it is your will to strengthen us through your presence, through Jesus Christ, the leader of your cause, who is and remains victor among men on earth. Our souls need strength and our hearts need confidence so that in our time we can draw near to you and to your kingdom. Bless us with the Holy Spirit whenever we begin to grow weary. Your Holy Spirit can give us the strength to believe and hope, the strength to see the salvation that is coming to give joy to all the world. Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for today. Please give me the wisdom to understand that strength is not how strong you are physically but how strong you are mentally.

Dear heavenly Father, I want to thank You for saving my soul and I am grateful to be Your child. I am so glad to have sweet fellowship with You. Lord, it is a privilege to be a part of the family of God! I am so happy to know that my name is written in the book of life. Lord, may I always have a joyful spirit so that those who do not know You, might be drawn to want to know You, through my life of happiness. Thank You Lord, for the many delights I have known because of my wonderful Savior, Jesus. I ask that I might know You even deeper and more intimately. Let Your Word become as honey when I read it. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Praying man Father, help us to accept Your invitation to come and drink freely from Your inexhaustible supply of life-giving water. May it overflow to those around us as it springs forth in our words, our actions and in our thoughts. Amen.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10

Lord, pour your love into my heart, that I may love you above all things, and my neighbors as myself. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Trusting

Father, my trust is in You; I believe, Lord, I believe. Lord God, You will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. Lord, You are not slack concerning Your promise, as some men count slackness; but You are longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. My trust is in You; You have never failed one word of Your good promises. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Reading Isaiah 50:7 2 Peter 3:9 1 Kings 8:56

"To answer your question, 'How can I get to know You better?' -- the same way one gets to know a friend or family member, by spending time together, one on one. If you will read My Book, in the Old Testament, you will learn of Me as Creator, and Sovereign God, 'I AM.' I brought into existence ALL that I have for you to enjoy and use creatively. ... I set forth rules and discipline for man's greatest good. I inspired the writers of the Bible to present both My shepherding love and My severe mercy. ... In the New Testament, I sent My only beloved Son to be the last 'sacrificial Lamb' for the lost sinners of all future generations to find their way back into My fold. It is open to all who choose to accept My Son, Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Savior. I have promised forgiveness and eternal life to those who accept Him as the Way, the Life, and the Truth." ... Thank You, Lord, for Your answer to my question. Help me not forget to seek fellowship with You each day, that I may know Your will for my life and be obedient to Your leading.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, may I live that my spirit may never feel lost from thee; and when I am in great need of thee, even unto death, may I know that thou art very near. Amen.

God our Father, the Bible reminds us that your love for each of us is great and that you are faithful for ever, never letting us down. Inspire us to value friendship and loyalty, and grow in faithfulness to those who love and trust us. Amen.

Attention to Teaching

Hebrews 2:1-4

Dear Father,

Help me to pay close attention to all of your teaching, lest I drift away from it. How shall I escape if I neglect so great a salvation?

Thank you for your message of hope. Thank you for the teaching of repentance and the kingdom that was proclaimed by the Lord himself and then passed on by his emissaries to the world, and then to my generation, then to me.

Thank you for the signs, wonders, miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit by which you bore witness to the truth of this message.

Father, let me live in the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus, that wonderful Good News that you love us and want to make of us your pure and holy children.

For this, Father, all praise, honor, glory and dominion belong to you.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105, NIV

Lord our God, we stand before your presence. Look in mercy upon us poor, weak children of men, who do not know where to turn unless you help us with your mighty hand. We trust in you. You will help us, you will always be with us, and even in hard times you will accomplish your will for what is good. Bless us today as we gather to hear your Word. May your Word always be our strength and joy. Your Word gives victory in us and in the whole world so that your will may be done on earth as in heaven. Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for all you have done for me. Please help me to be appreciative for what I have and what you have given me, for that is what matters.

“A Prayer For Rope Holders”

Father, we are so grateful for the rope holders who’ve helped pull us out of despairing situations. Those who have given us an uplifting message, interceded in prayer on our behalf, given of their time and expertise to help us in our dilemma. We too want to be a rope holder and offer a word of encouragement, be a listening ear, and extend tender compassion and mercy to one in need. Help us to be Your hand extended to those in need we pray. Amen.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11

Prayer for the Morning

Heavenly Lord, you have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask you to renew my heart with your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in your way today. This is the day I begin my life anew; shine through me so that every person I meet may feel your presence in my soul. Take my hand, precious Lord, for I cannot make it by myself. Through Christ I pray and live, Amen.

Prayer for Protections (from Psalm 3)

O Lord, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me; many are saying of my soul, there is no salvation for him in God. But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cry aloud to you, and you answer me from your holy hill. I lie down and sleep, and I wake again, for you have sustained me. I will not fear the men of this world, even if thousands set themselves against me.

Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God! For salvation belongs to you alone. May your blessing be ever on your people. Amen.

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep us from falling away and will bring us with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.

Gracious heavenly Father, You have created each of us for Your purposes. ... You have a plan for my life. It is up to me to build a relationship with You, to discover what You want for me. My greatest worth and happiness depend on this. ... Remind me that I am made in Your image, just as Jesus was when "He emptied Himself,"* and became flesh and blood. ... His Spirit was His connection to You, just as my spirit becomes when I acknowledge You as God and accept Jesus' sacrifice for my sins. ... He had a soul, just as I have -- mind, will, and emotions -- one's unique personality. ... Jesus chose to always seek Your will, and to be obedient to it. I have the same choice, for I can know Your will through the Word and by Jesus' example, with the Holy Spirit's guidance. ... I have a physical, destructible body, just as Jesus had. How I take care of it, and use it, is a test of my commitment to You, for You have called me "to be holy as You are holy,"** for my greatest fulfillment, and for Your purposes. ... Open my eyes to see this, Lord. Walk with me, and help me to desire to share Your love and Your Word, that together we can make this a better world.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen.

* (Phil. 2:5-7) ** (I Peter 1:16)

“A Prayer For Blessing Others”

Father, we pray that You will give us Biblical thoughts and expressions of blessing that we can share with those whom we seek to influence. Not only can we pray for them, but we can also bless them in the name of Jesus. We are instructed to bless even those who curse us, hard as that may be to do. When Jesus instructed His disciples to enter the house where they lodged and place their blessings upon that family saying, “Peace be to this house” Your peace rested upon it. So, we too have power with our prayerful words to make a positive difference in one’s life as we speak blessings upon them. Grant us confidence and meaningful expressions of blessings as we reach out in the name of Christ, for it is in His name that we pray. Amen.

Dear Lord, please help me through this day. I have a heavy burden that has been placed upon me and I need you to help me carry it through.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12

Prayer for the Morning

You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new, So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too?

Forgive the many errors, that I made yesterday, And let me try again dear God, to walk closer in Thy way.

But Father, I am well aware, I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight, for I can't walk alone. Amen.

Prayer of Supplication

Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me, for I am poor and needy. Without you, I have nothing. I pray that this day I will have food, and shelter, and be free of pain and fear. If it is not your will for me to suffer, Lord, I pray that I will not. And above all, cleanse my soul of sin, that I might someday be free of all pain and evil; for, whatever I may bear in this life, I have faith and hope in the life to come, through your goodness and mercy. In Christ's name, I pray, Amen.

Lord, in utter humility I thank you and glorify you, that you might hear the prayer of one so small as myself, amidst the billions of souls among billions of stars in one of billions of galaxies in your universe. Let me go forth in your peace, keeping your Spirit always in my mind; and bless me, I pray, that I might always follow your will and live in the radiance of your blessing. Amen.

Overcoming Fear

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked come against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes they will stumble and fall. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident. God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Amen.

Scripture Reading Psalm 27:1-3 2 Timothy 1:7

God our Father, for each individual it is as though his or her name is written on the palm of your hand. Lead us to grow in the faith that your love for each person is without limit or condition. Inspire us to live in such a way that the light of Christ may shine through us, bringing love and warmth and happiness to those who share our lives. Amen

Dear heavenly Father, I am grateful for the peace that You have given me. Thank You for delivering me from worry and fear, so that I will not fret about the evil in the world. I am also thankful for the guidance You daily give me, so that I can walk in the light of Your ways. I do appreciate Your goodness toward me. Teach me more about Your ways, so that I do not stumble on the path of life. May I shine with Your light, so that others may see my good works and glorify my Father in Heaven. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13

Prayer to Inspire Others

Lord, I ask you to inspire me to encourage others by what I say and do today. God and Father of all people, never let me look down on others or make anyone feel inferior.

Lord, show me how to live today with genuine concern for others. In expressing my care, may I show people that they are valued, loved and appreciated for who they are. Amen.

Blessing for the Day

Oh God, hold me in the palm of your hand. I pray that you will mold me into what you want me to be. May I joyfully fill the role you have given to me and feel your peace deep in my soul, today and always, Amen.

Dear Lord, today let me consider Your revelation to Your apostle Paul which is recorded in the twelfth verse of the sixth chapter of his letter to the Ephesian church: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against powers, against world forces of this darkness, against spiritual forces of wickedness in heavenly places." ... Oh Lord, save me from myself! Open my eyes before I become mesmerized by those who would try to lead me astray for their own purposes. ... Help me to realize that Satan often comes disguised as a seducer or temptress, a pretender, a deceiver, or a charming liar. ... Oh Lord, help me to recognize the enemy, lest I be easily taken in. Help me to stand firmly on Your Word and to trust You to put protective angels around me.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

Lord, as I offer you all that is ordinary and everyday in my life, I ask you to give me the power of your Spirit that I may do the ordinary things of life in an extraordinary way. Amen.

“A Prayer Expressing Hope In God”

Father, You are the only source of eternal life to whom I can cling. I am confident that You will be with me to the end of my life here on this earth. I am grateful for the many people who bring me support, encouragement and companionship along the way. They’re a source of great joy as they enrich my life daily. But as I grow older I’m recognizing that nothing stays the same and much of what I came to rely on is no longer available to me. Losses of very dear people are now but a memory. And many things that once captured my attention are but a passing interest as I reflect upon the passing years. I find great comfort as I cling to the words of the 73rd Psalm, “Whom have I in heaven but Thee, and there is none that I desire on earth beside Thee. My flesh and my heart, they may fail but You are the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Thank You for being my all in all. Amen.

For it is by his grace you are saved, through trusting him; it is not your own doing. It is God's gift, not a reward for work done. There is nothing for anyone to boast of. Ephesians 2:8–9, NEB

Lord our God, we know that we are your children, and in this certainty we gather in your presence as a community. Grant us your Spirit, the Spirit who works in us and frees us from the many evils that still torment us. Be with us and let the power of your great grace and mercy be in our hearts so that we may gain the victory and lead joyful lives on earth in spite of our many shortcomings, blunders, and sins. For your grace is great, much greater than all our failings. You are our God and Father, and we want to keep our consciences clear today and always through your grace. Amen.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14

Morning Praise

Blessed are you, Lord God: Blessed are you for ever. Holy is your name: Blessed are you for ever. Great is your mercy for your people. In the morning I cry out to you: Blessed are you for ever.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I praise you and give you glory: I bless you for calling me to be one of your holy people. Remain in my heart, and guide me in my love and service all of this day. Help me to shine your light before others and lead them to the way of faith. Holy Trinity of love, I praise you now and for ever. Amen.

For Forgiveness Among Fellow Christians

Teach me, O Lord, to act so that all my deeds will glorify your holy name and your wonderful creation. Take pity, O Lord, on all Christians. Hear the desires of all who cry out to you, and deliver them from evil. Send them comfort; consolation in sorrows, and your holy mercy.

O Lord, I especially pray for those who have in any way insulted, abused or aggrieved me. Do not punish them for the sake of me, a sinner; but pour your mercy upon them. I also pray to you for all those whom I, a sinner, have insulted or tempted in word, deed, thought, whether knowingly or without realizing it. O Lord God, forgive us our sins and offenses and insults against each other. Dispel from our hearts all indignation, suspicion, anger, remembrance of evil, quarrels, and all that might hinder and lessen brotherly love. Replace resentment with forgiveness, I pray, in the name of Christ. Amen.

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time, Amen.

“A Prayer To A Loving God”

Father God, Your almighty power is balanced with Your tender compassion toward all of creation. It is because of Your abundant mercies that we are not consumed or utterly forsaken. You provide exceedingly more than the bare essentials for our earthly dwelling. Your abiding presence provides faithfulness, stability, and expectant hope for every challenge we face. Thank You for clothing us with dignity, providing us with salvation and for abiding with us day in and day out. Amen.

This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the Lord. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, 'Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the Lord. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." Jeremiah 31:33–34, NIV

Lord our God, we hope in you. One thing never leaves our hearts, your promise that you will be our God, our God in Jesus Christ. This stands firm, and we want to hold to it in trust and confidence. For your Word remains sure, and all your works lead toward a great and wonderful time when you will be glorified, when our hearts can at last become free because we know you. We can become free from all our own works, free from all trembling and hesitation, free from all suffering and distress, because we know that you, O God, are our Father. Amen.

Dear Father, give me peace and hope. Grant me the wisdom to see the perfection in imperfection.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15

For Peace of Mind

Blessed Lord Jesus, I need you now because I am filled with stress and anxiety. But you have promised that if I read and remember your Word, and come to you in prayer, your Holy Spirit will come to me. I lay my burdens on you, precious Christ, as you have promised to take them. Please carry them for me so that I don't have to, for they overwhelm me. Replace my fears with your humble and gentle yoke, so that I will find rest for my soul today. Let me feel your love.

I accept the peace of mind and quietness of heart, which you offer to all men as a gift. My praise and thanks that it is possible for me to lie down this evening in peace, and find the rest of sleep, by your gift. For with you, I have faith that I dwell in perfect safety. What should I fear, when you have promised to be with me for all time? I pray that I can find your perfect peace, by your Word and your promise, this day and every day, until I see you face to face. Amen.

Into your hands, O Lord, Jesus Christ, my God, I commend my spirit. Bless me and all those who pray in faith of You this day; save us and grant unto us everlasting life. Amen.

Dear Lord, today is Your gift to me! Let me not fret about the past, re-living my mistakes and hurts, rather help me to learn from them. ... Remind me not to live for some tomorrow that may or may not come, lest I miss the NOW. ... Let me treasure every precious experience, large or small, good or bad, for I can enjoy it, or learn from it. ... Let me try to live each day to Your glory, for only then can I be sure that my life is indeed worth while, and precious to You. ... Thank You, Lord, for this moment -- that I am here, and that You are with me! This is my joy! At other times this is my comfort, my faith, and my peace!

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

Lord God, help me to look for those who are in need of help. Forgive me for my failures, and may I gather up my broken promises and try to redeem them. I ask for thy forgiveness, as I ask that thou wilt help me to forgive them who may have trespassed against me. Amen.

Living before the Omniscient God

Hebrews 4:13

Dear Father, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent,

Help me to follow your teachings and live my life according to your will even in unusual or seemingly unimportant circumstances. O Lord, from you nothing is hidden; all things are open and laid bare before your eyes, and to you we give an account of our actions.

Let my inmost thoughts and my most secret deeds, which you see and judge anyway, be done in righteous adherence to your teaching, and with a pure heart. And forgive me when I am forgetful or negligent. And if there is rebellion in my spirit, turn me around through your chastisement, that I may turn back to you.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not my ways. This is the very word of the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8–9, NEB

Lord our God, we thank you for allowing us to come to you and to stand before your face. We thank you for helping us throughout our life on earth, for strengthening our faith in you and our trust in all you do. Bless us and give us courage. May your light shine out among the peoples so that they recognize your will. May your light shine out so that your name may be praised and we can rejoice in the new time you give us. For you will be at work and you will accomplish it. Even when we men do not know what will become of our time, you know what our time needs, and you will carry out your will. You will let your name be honored. You will bring your kingdom, and you will change everything for the good. Amen.
Post New ThreadReply