Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default You Are Never Alone

You Are Never Alone
by Sarah Young, Jesus Calling

You are Mine for all time; nothing can separate you from My Love.

Since I have invested My very Life in you, be well assured that I will also take care of you. When your mind goes into neutral and your thoughts flow freely, you tend to feel anxious and alone. Your focus becomes problem solving. To get your mind back into gear, just turn toward Me, bringing yourself and your problems into My Presence.

Romans 8:38-39

Many problems vanish instantly in the Light of My Love, because you realize you are never alone. Other problems may remain, but they become secondary to knowing Me and rejoicing in the relationship I so freely offer you.

Each moment you can choose to practice My Presence or to practice the presence of problems.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. — Romans 8:38–39

The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” — Exodus 33:14

Your Turn

We humans have the tendency to practice the presence of problems. We go over troubles in our heads over and over. Jesus invites us to actively choose to practice His Presence instead. He is with us! And He will give us rest from our troubles!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply