Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default How Do They Do It?

HOW DO THEY DO IT?

When we see others who are focused on God and doing His will, we wonder how they always seem to be happy and caring. We wonder how they always are so giving and loving. It is possible they do have their down times but we just don’t see it. It is possible they do have their troubled times but we just don’t hear it. It is possible they have their times where they cry out to God because they are confused and worried, but we don’t know about it. The reason we don’t know is because they give their issues to God and trust in Him so they can stay focused on doing His will. They are strong because they have decided to depend on, obey and love God.

John 14:21 “Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.” (NLT)

Dear Lord, thank You for the strong godly examples You give us in others. Thank You for their faith. Thank You they are living out Your purpose for them. Thank You for their encouraging words, their wisdom and their prayers. We are so grateful for the godly people You put in our lives. Show us how we can be more godly today. Show us how we can know and do Your will today. We want to live godly lives, follow You and obey You. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

The people who accept God’s commandments and obey Him truly love Him.

Those who love God seek out what is right and do it.

When we decide to depend on God and obey Him, we will truly know His will for us.

Those who are godly examples to us are the people we need to pray for and show appreciation to for their faithfulness.

People who are humble before God will be lifted up in honor.

James 4:10 “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.” (NLT)

Focus: Those who are faithful to God are able to get through life with more joy because they are obedient to Him and love Him.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_pu...log_id=5863496
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply