Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Spiritual Recovery
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2017, 09:15 PM   #35
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Construction Comments

Sometimes you are not positive with your replies or in what you do. You should know how to make a comment. For instance, I told the Pingtung Center to use paint or P.U. (kind of a floor finish) to beautify the appearance of their center. They might have felt that there was a better way, but they did not speak up.

They merely said, "P.U. is too expensive!" And they stopped at that. That is not the way we should comment. If they felt that they were experts and they knew a better way, they should go on and suggest to me that there is a better, cheaper and quicker way
- not just criticizing, "It's too expensive, no good, lousy". There were no truly constructive opinions.

Most people can only criticize and they cannot contribute. That is where they go wrong. I make criticism as well as contributions. Only in this way is a comment useful! What is the use of criticism only? Anyone can make one. Using your month to speak is the simplest thing to do.

Whatever we say, our brains record. With all the "It's lousy, no good, too expensive!", no fresh information can fit in. Continuing to be negative, we get lower and lower. The more negative we are, the worse off we become. We recite our own negative mantra to curse ourselves. That is why it is bothersome to be your teacher. I am affected and collect a lot of karma, because everyday you keep using the negative power and qualities for me to hear or see.

For example, when I ask on the phone if someone is in, you could say, "Oh! Master, she is not here. Can I ask her to call You back later? Is there anything I can do for You or for her?" Is that not better than simply saying, "She's not here!" (stop dead) or "She went to the toilet." (stop dead here too)?

The Supreme Master Ching Hai gives a variety of lectures to interested students according to their backgrounds and cultures; no matter if one is Christian, Moslem, Buddhist or Taoist, etc.. She speaks in English, French, German, Chinese, and Au Lac Language. Those who wish to learn and practice the Quan Yin Method with The Supreme Master Ching Hai are welcomed to receive Her initiation. Her lectures and initiation are
offered free of charge.

www.godsdirectcontact.org/

Received from the Antesian Newsletter

Posted on another site on May 21, 2004

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply