Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2020, 06:54 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Just For Today Day 9 Putting Off

Just For Today Day 9 Putting Off by SGLY Ministry

Just for Today I will put off all…INADEQUACY
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 (NLT)

Today’s Thought:
Inadequate would mean that we believers would not have as much as we needed to live our lives day by day.
Inadequacy would mean we weren’t as good as necessary or that we weren’t reasonably sufficient or suitable for life in this world.

Surely that would be wrong thinking, for God’s word says: God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8 (NKJV)

So, not only are we sufficient in all things,but we have an abundance!
Therefore, feelings of inadequacy have no place in our lives ,for God has told us believers over and over in His word that He will meet all of our needs and even give us an abundance for every good work He has planned for us to do!

Just for Today, then, we need to put off any feelings of inadequacy that might come upon us for we know in Christ we have been given more than enough for anything!

Today’s Prayer:
Dear God, Just for Today I will not feel inadequate for I know who I am and what I have in Christ.
I am Your child.(1 John 3:1)and I know You, as a loving Father, will supply all my needs.
I know I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.( Phil.4:13)
I know that in You I have sufficiency in all things.(2 Cor. 9:8)
Therefore, Just for Today, I will focus on who I am and what I have in Christ and go forth rejoicing because I am more than adequate in all things! I am abundant!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply