Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2016, 08:13 PM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default January 1947 AA Grapevine

WHAT'S YOUR SCORE?
KEEP THIS AND CHECK YOUR GRADE EACH MONTH
GIVE YOURSELF FROM ONE TO FIVE POINTS ON EACH QUESTION

1. Has my past been a mess and am I EARNESTLY DETERMINED TO ESTABLISH A BETTER WAY OF LIFE, and am I willing to make the effort? ______
2. Do I admit BEYOND ANY DOUBT that I am powerless over alcohol - that if I use it, it will destroy me? ______
3. Do I sincerely believe that there is a power greater than myself in which I WILL PUT MY TRUST regardless of what happens? ______
4. Do I realize the importance of talking A.A. and attending all A.A. MEETINGS
POSSIBLE, or do I hedge and make excuses? ______
5. Am I really willing to MAKE RETRIBUTION where possible to those I have harmed, or am I just kidding? ______
6. Do I SINCERELY OBSERVE daily moments of constructive meditation, thinking of my humility and desire to understand? ______
7. Am I TRULY HONEST with others, or will I chisel if I get a chance? ______
8. Am I PATIENT in waiting for the rewards of my efforts? ______
9. Am I FRIENDLY and do I TRY TO OVERLOOK the shortcomings of others, regardless of who they are? ______
10. Am I tolerant - do I show consideration for those whose beliefs, practices or habits differ from my own? ______
11. Am I a gossip - do I repeat rumors or chatter about people's affairs? ______
12. Am I GRATEFUL for ALL HELPFUL THINGS and DO I SAY SO? ______
13. Do I have REAL COURAGE and am I FREE FROM FEAR OF ALL KINDS?
______
14. Do I really have CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF and others, or am I filled with doubt and suspicion? ______
15. Do I cooperate with others and HELP PROMOTE constructive ideas? ______
16. Do I practice SELF-CONTROL, and really forget and forgive differences? _____
17. Am I neat in my appearance, and do I keep as clean as I can under the circumstances, both in body and mind? ______
18. Am I extending any effort to help others with their problems? ______
19. Do I realize that my problem is NOT MONEY, but mental and physical? _______
20. Am I making any reasonable effort to OVERCOME any other undesirable habits or CHARACTERISTICS I may possess? ______

Total ______

A total score of less than 50 is regarded as poor; 50 to 60 fair; 60 to 65 low average; 65 to 70 high average; 70 to 80 excellent; over 80 "impossible in this world."

January 1947 AA Grapevine

A few remember whens.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply