Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: This is a time when you can gain understanding of the significance and value of where you have been and what you have endured. Where you stand now is the sum total of your experiences and decisions. Know that you will have opportunities to be empowered by the knowledge you have acquired so that you can overcome and be victorious, says the Lord. Stand strong! Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: You have traveled a rocky and treacherous road. You have struggled and fought hard to overcome difficult situations. There have been instances when you have almost given up, but you did not. You are so much stronger than you would have been without having to put forth the effort to survive. Use that strength now for the final push to gain the victory, says the Lord. I will help you! 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

June 3: I would have you learn and practice the language of love. Make the effort to speak love fluently. Do not allow hatred to cause you to live in darkness. With love comes light and life, but it must emanate from the heart without hypocrisy, says the Lord. Let it be a genuine expression of My presence in you. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: You are about to throw out the proverbial baby with the bath water. But, I tell you that you need to exercise patience and make small adjustments that will be consistent with flowing in the Spirit, says the Lord. Overdoing correction is the result of being out of control emotionally. Settle down, and trust Me to give you the wisdom to do the right thing for the right reasons. Ephesians 4:26 "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: There are some things you have misunderstood, but I will bring greater clarity as you continue to seek Me for absolute truth. Refuse to allow those things that were not interpreted correctly to discourage you or cause you to lose confidence. You belong to Me, and I will not disappoint your efforts to gain wisdom and knowledge, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:41 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6: Change is a way of life. So don't plan too far ahead. You cannot predict where you will be even in the near future. Live in the present with Me, says the Lord, as you endeavor to walk in the Spirit. Keep abreast with the times through your awareness of the spiritual environment. Order your priorities to reflect life in the Spirit as you move forward. James 4:13-15 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit"; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
Old 06-13-2017, 07:41 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: Pull in and re-establish your moral and spiritual values. Refuse to allow worldliness and compromise to separate you from what is right and true. Remove yourself from all that is ungodly and not good for you, says the Lord. Rise to new levels of being upright and virtuous and you will reap the rewards of your efforts. Psalms 106:3 Blessed are those who keep justice, and he who does righteousness at all times!
Old 06-13-2017, 07:41 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: When life's circumstances get difficult to navigate, do not give up. Press in and overcome. When you give up, you admit defeat. Refuse to allow your situation to be greater than your faith to prevail. Remember that I will lead, guide, direct, and strengthen you without fail, says the Lord. And, I will teach you wisdom. Psalms 51:6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: Walk in the light of life in the Spirit. I hear your cries for revival, and yet you often feed on that which brings spiritual death. You set your mind and thoughts on things that tie you to the world and deplete your vitality. Rise up now and seek to be established in new life and power that only comes through relationship with Me, says the Lord. Then you will be revived. Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."

June 10: Just as you are the apple of My eye, I want to also be the center of your life and everything that exists in it. Your place of safety is in your ability to allow Me to be your all in all. Let everything in your sphere of existence be in accord with My word and My presence. Give Me preeminence, says the Lord. That is the place where you can be in health and prosper in all things. Proverbs 7:2 Keep my commands and live, and my law as the apple of your eye.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: Beloved, I want you to develop a different attitude towards failure. It is My desire that you see failure not from a position of discouragement or hopelessness, but from the perspective that it is an opportunity to make the necessary adjustments and corrections that will produce a different result. Ask for wisdom and seek to find the sweet spot of the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: Stay alert and be vigilant to see that you do not take a divergent path from the one that I have set you on. Refuse the temptation to depart from what you know is right and true for you, says the Lord. I have a plan and purpose that will require your steadfastness at this time. Do not allow distractions to take you off course. 1 Corinthians 7:35 And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: Some of you will receive a "blast from the past" as a reminder of things left undone. This is a time when you can take care of unfinished business. Put aside your emotions and let Me lead you by My Spirit, says the Lord. I will take you to unexpected places both spiritually and naturally that will be a catalyst to putting the past behind you. Trust Me! Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:06 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: The most important work you will do now is internal, and that is to check your thoughts, motives, and outward expressions to see if they line up with truth and righteousness. The honest and genuine adjustments that you make at this time will last for eternity. You are continually in the process of being transformed into My image, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:52 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: When you get to the end of your rope and have come to the end of yourself and have done the best you could do without the results you had hoped for, look up! Seek Me for wisdom, direction and guidance. Talk to Me. Ask Me for help, and trust Me with all of your heart. I see you and know you. I will answer you, says the Lord. Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."
Old 06-16-2017, 07:16 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16: Many of you, My children, are caught in the throes of division and mired in disagreements and disunity instead of seeking peace. I want you to remember that I have no favorites. When you are one with Me, walking with Me, and having My mind, you will seek to be at peace. Put aside prejudice and pride and walk in the strength of My Spirit, says the Lord. And, love will overcome hatred. Psalm 132:1-3 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. It is like the dew of Hermon, descending upon the mountains of Zion; for there the LORD commanded the blessing—life forevermore.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:54 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17: Live in Me! Never depart from My presence. Relationship does not consist of having a brief, one-sided conversation in prayer once a day or once a week and then going about your life in the flesh. You can say that you love Me and that you belong to Me, but the proof of that declaration is in the depth of your life in the Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Post New ThreadReply