Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > 12 Steps and 12 Traditions

Share This Forum!  

12 Steps and 12 Traditions Information and Discussions related to the 12 Steps and The 12 Traditions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #796
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will allow others to be who they are and recognize as to where they are at. I was once there, so I can empathize with them. People are saying that I am a good bridge player, and it is nice strokes to receive. I know enough to get my ego out of the way, because I am not playing the level of bridge that I use to play. There are a lot of players so much better than I. Having said that, I can endorse myself for a game well played. I might not be as good as I use to be, but I can still play the game.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 08:18 AM   #797
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will practice patience and tolerance. It isn't very good weather wise today, so I am grounded. More so than usual because I have to stay in my apartment waiting for servicemen, I can't even go down into the mall downstairs for some exercise. In a way that is good, then I don't spend my money. Patience with the telephone repairman to tell them it is their product, not something I did.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #798
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I am praying and asking for a more gentle and kinder spirit. Yesterday I felt like old grumpy face and didn't like myself too much. I was hurting, I couldn't make it to my business meeting and my home group meeting, and I felt guilty. Having said that, I know I couldn't have walked across the street without hurting myself or someone else if they walked me over. I know we are suppose to take care of ourselves, but being there for others is important to me. I know my God forgives me, I just have to forgive myself.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #799
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will ask for God's Will for my life. I am not feeling so great and wondering if I should cancel Darts and not go to my meeting tonight. Having said that, I picked up the phone to call. I have to see about booking a ride for tomorrow, but thinking of cancelling that too and rebooking. If I am not feeling better soon, I will have to cancel Tuesday, but I won't make a decision about that yet. One day at a time.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #800
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will tell myself and others kind thoughts. I won't beat myself up. I will be my own best friend. Feeling kind of down because I am not feeling all that great.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-16-2018, 10:17 AM   #801
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will try to live God-centered instead of self-centered. I am having problems posting because of the tremon disorder which is now in both hands, and lately since my doctor took the nerve pill away, my whole body is shaking. Trying to hold a cup is difficult. Twice now my bagel has fallen from my plate to the floor. I have had to use the 5 second rule, although I think it takes me longer than that to get the body down to pick it up. I am hoping that by the time I have finished posting, that my body will let me walk downtown for some exercise. I had a difficult time getting out of bed because of lack of muscle mass. One day at a time.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:08 PM   #802
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will take a time out. I will use the tools of the program to maintain my peace and serenity on a day where everything could go wrong and did. They say that things happen for a reason, haven't figured out why, perhaps it is not up to me to know, just trust that my God has better things planned for me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:06 PM   #803
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will practice acceptance. I haven't had my dinner, haven't had much sleep, but I accept this day as it comes. It helps to take away any stress. I don't try to get more sleep, it will come when it gets here. I just have to be ready in time to go to my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:27 AM   #804
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will ask for patience and tolerance. My appointment is for 11:50 am and I put my pick up time at 1:00 pm as I have to get blood work done besides my doctor's appointment, I also need faith that things will come together. I was going to change my drop of place at the mall instead of at home, but I need to conserve my energy for my group tonight.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-20-2018, 12:24 PM   #805
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will remember to pick up the phone and connect with friends. As the owner of the bridge club said, "How do you find a good partner? Be one!

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-21-2018, 08:41 AM   #806
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will stay in the moment. I will do a Step Eleven and connect with my Higher Power and ask for the healing of my tremon disorder. It has been really difficult typing today and my hands are doing weird things as well as my fingers not going where I want them to go. I have had to ask for patience and tolerance to get things done.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:58 AM   #807
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will walk in faith, that I am where I am suppose to be. I just realized I had some fear about going today to the Good Shepherd, not sure why, unless it is that I feel others are worse off than me. Even though I qualify, I feel guilty about going there. My social worker arranged it all. All I have to do is show up. I have had stomach pain, which probably means there is some anxiety there too. Quite a bag of mixed feeling, and I know it won't be as bad as my magic magnifying mind envisions.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-23-2018, 02:09 PM   #808
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I am going to be my own best friend. I am in a lot of pain and going to take myself back to bed after I finish signing in and sharing with others who have posted.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-24-2018, 07:18 AM   #809
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will concentrate on prayer and meditation with my new cards on Trees, Shaman, and Crystals. Yesterday's meditation said my body need a cleansing and the removal of toxins in my body. I am on antibiotics, so it was fitting.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #810
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will try to listen to learn and learn to listen to the best of my ability. A case worker is coming to measure me for a new walker. I don't know if she is bringing one with her or just taking measurements. The one she brings with her may not be mine, it just may be a tool for doing the measurements, so I can't get my hopes up too high.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Post New ThreadReply