Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Recovery Topics and Questions

Share This Forum!  

Recovery Topics and Questions Post all recovery related topics and questions that you have here for discussion.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #16
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for "Each day is a new beginning." It is going to be hard too bring up some new thoughts that have not been spoken. Each day is another new 24 hours. I am into snow globes today.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2018, 10:15 AM   #17
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Endings. We have new beginnings, but in recovery, we get happy endings too. They all aren't, everything isn't always lined with silver, just seems that way because we are clean and sober. It give you a new perspective on things and they don't always look so full of doom and gloom.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:14 PM   #18
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Eclectic. I was told you should never use a word that you can't spell. I was pleased that no red line showed up under the word, but I do have to admit to having to look up the correct meaning. I thought I knew what it was, so I wanted to see if I was right. It was more right than I thought it was. I was grasping at straws trying to come up with a new word. It fit better than I thought it would.

https://www.bing.com/search?form=SEC...AFE&q=eclectic

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:46 PM   #19
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Endless. The gifts of recovery are endless. As you work the Steps, you will not only receive personal gifts, but gifts that you can pass on to others. The gifts are priceless and never ending in the beauty, love, and value.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-11-2018, 09:26 PM   #20
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Elevate. Elevate your way of thinking. Don`t think of the worst case scenario, what we put out we attract. Picture goodness and light in your life. Don`t be Mr. Doom and Gloom or Ms. Prissy Miss, have some faith that things will work out when we remember to take our God with us on our daily journey, wherever it takes us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:23 AM   #21
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Exchange. Go to a meeting. Share with others. We can only keep what we have by giving it away. Life is about an exchange of energy. If you are always taking and not giving, you will find that your life isn't balanced.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-13-2018, 01:10 PM   #22
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Eloquent. You don't have to be eloquent in your speech. What is important, is speaking from the heart. Sometimes we have to talk from our head, because that is where we are at. The longest journey is from the head to the heart. When you come from the heart it is eloquent, because it is you.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:58 PM   #23
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Each. We each have to find our own program. We each need to find what works for us. We go to meetings and listen to others share. We can hear what works for them. We can take what we need, and as a friend says, "Take what you don't need and put it on your shelf, just in case you run into someone who does need it, and then you can pass it on. Each day is a new beginning. We just might need to trade off what we thought we needed for a newer model or completely delete it and find something to replace it.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:57 AM   #24
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

E is for Eager. Are we eager to get up in the morning and start a new day clean and sober. Am I excited about living this new day, a second chance at life. If you are not enjoying recovery, what are you doing wrong?

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Post New ThreadReply