Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-26-2016, 07:35 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26

1 John 4:9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

Better to have little, with fear for the Lord, than to have great treasure and inner turmoil. Proverbs 15:16

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 6:14 (NLT): And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead.

Today’s Thought: We have an amazing hope in Christ! We will be raised from the dead one day and live with Him forever! It is time we share this good news with everyone!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to talk about You in my daily business and live a life that brings honor and glory to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Jeremiah 32:17 — "Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."

The Lord has supreme control and absolute rule and authority over the universe and everything in it. The Scripture states that there is "one God and Father of all who is over all and in all (Ephesians 4:6). In painful times, how do you view God? Especially during hardships and heartbreak, it is important to remember that He is in control. Focusing on His Sovereignty will give you the confidence to carry on.

But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. Psalm 3:3

1 Peter 5:8-9 (NIV) - Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

He is my everything!
"A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalms 23:1

Galatians 5:22-23 - 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2016, 08:42 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27

Matthew 23:11-12 — The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Jesus challenges society's norms. To him, greatness comes from serving — giving of yourself to help God and others. Service keeps us aware of others' needs, and it stops us from focusing only on ourselves. Jesus came as a servant. What kind of greatness do you seek?

Daniel replied, "No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries." —Daniel 2:27-28

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Psalm 42:1 As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.

Psalms 1–41

Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ Matthew 22:37

Psalm 16:1-2 (NIV) - Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”

Pray for me as I pray for you.
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6

Matthew 21:21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.
Old 02-28-2016, 08:56 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God John 1:12

No request is too big for God.
"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:24

1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:46 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 29

Ephesians 5:2 (NIV) Walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us...

Thought: Love is a verb. Live it out.

Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight. - Romans 4:7

Psalm 120:1 I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Psalm 37:5-6 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Psalm 32:8

Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV) - Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply