Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default What If They Don’t Believe?

Today’s Word With Joel & Victoria Osteen – What If They Don’t Believe?

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: “For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?” Romans 3:3, KJV

TODAY’S WORD: Have the opinions of others caused you to water down your dreams? There will always be critics and naysayers in life. One of the most important things you can learn is that other people don’t have to believe in you in order for your dreams to come to pass. Other people don’t set the limits for your life—you do. It’s not what others say about you that affects your life, it’s what you say and believe about yourself. In today’s verse, the apostle Paul is saying, “It doesn’t matter if other people don’t believe. Their unbelief is not going to keep me from believing in my dreams.” When God puts a promise in your heart, it’s not up to other people to bring it to pass, it’s up to you! You don’t need everyone to validate you. You have to follow the voice of God for yourself and allow Him to order your steps!

PRAYER FOR TODAY: “Father, thank You for another day to see Your goodness in my life. Help me to see myself the way You do. Help me to see the plans You have for me so that I can be empowered to fulfill my destiny. I love You and bless You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply