Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default No Fear

Today’s Scripture
“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear...”
(1 John 4:18, NIV)

No Fear

Do you know what the anecdote for fear is? The first thing many people would say is faith; however, the scripture tells us that perfect love is what drives out all fear.

When we truly understand how much God loves us, what can we possibly be afraid of? The scripture tells us that God is love. When we are one with God through a relationship with His Son, Jesus, we are wrapped in perfect love. We can find security in His love. We can find peace in His love. We can find refuge, provision and joy in His love. His love knows no limits. It has no boundaries. His love never changes. There is nothing you can do to make Him love you any more, and there is nothing you can do to make Him love you any less.

Today, open your heart and receive His love. Meditate on His goodness and faithfulness. As you do, those old fears will melt away, and you will move confidently into the life of victory He has prepared for you.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, I come before You with a humble heart. Show me Your love and fill me with Your peace. Help me to be an example of Your love to the people around me. I bless Your name today and forever in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply