Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

We all have different gifts. We should expect ourselves to do what other people do and feel like we should measure up and feel less than when we don't. We probably have a gift that others can't do. For example, if you have lots and lots of patience, you have me beat. I have a friend who couldn't put things into words the way I could, and she felt that she shouldn't post. I was shocked! She was so involved in service, had twice as many years in recovery as I had, and couldn't believe that she was so paranoid and insecure in her recovery. It doesn't matter how the words are said, it is the message that is important. Just because I have a gift of gab, doesn't mean that is good. That is my amend for having a tongue for a weapon for so many years.

I have always been a people person. I lost that and became very introverted and thanks to the program, I gained it back. Things you had you lose and things you gain, you just never know what your God has planned for you. He always seems to have more faith in me than I have in Him some days.

As I have said many times, "If you doubt yourself, you are doubting your God."

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply