Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2018, 09:18 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Conversation Heart : Loving Words

Conversation Heart : Loving Words by SGLY Ministry

Loving Words--1 Corinthians 13:1MOUTH MEDICINE:
If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1 [NLT]

TONGUE TALK:
What does it mean to speak Loving Words?
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NLT says:

Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
It does not demand its own way.
It is not irritable,
and it keeps no record of being wronged.
It does not rejoice about injustice
but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.
Love never gives up,
never loses faith,
is always hopeful,
and endures through every circumstance.

MY PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Dear Lord, I see from Your word that true love is pretty amazing!
I know it can only be with Your help, Dear Lord, that I can love like that.
Help me then to be patient and kind Lord, so that the words I speak in stressful situations will be loving.
Help me Lord, to not be jealous of others, but to speak loving words about them instead.
I don’t ever want my speech to be boastful, proud or rude Lord, for I know that would not glorify You.
I do not want to demand my own way, but I want to be courteous of others and respect them with my speech.
If I am wronged Lord, help me not to be irritable or hold grudges, but let me speak forgiveness and love into the situation for then, I will reflect You Lord in all I say and do.
I want to speak loving words that rejoice in truth and not in injustice, for as I do, I will see truth triumph over injustice.
May my words be so full of love that they encourage others to never give up, never lose faith, but to always be hopeful.
I don’t want to go through this world sounding like a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal, but I want to speak loving words that endure and bring comfort and joy to others daily because they are full of Your Love and Truth, God.
Today and everyday I want to speak Loving Words to all those around me.
Thank You, Lord, as You help me to do this. Amen.

HEART HELP:
The purpose of my instruction is that all believers would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and genuine faith. 1 Timothy 1:5 NLT

You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters.* Love each other deeply with all your heart. 1 Peter 1:22[NLT]
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply