Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2015, 10:28 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Favor Of God

Your Daily Inspiration

I tell you, friends, there is nothing like the favor of God in our lives. In just an instance He can change your situation around and open doors for you that no man can shut (Romans 8:28, Revelations 3:8). I know because He has done it for me time and time again and my heart screams out in praise. He can move you from the pit to the palace in an instant and take you places you’ve never dreamed possible. Hallelujah!

One story in the Bible that beautifully illustrates how incredible the favor of God is is taken from Exodus 12. In this story, we find the Israelite children on their way out of bondage. They were on their way out of slavery and their slave masters, who hated and treated them despicably, gave them whatever they wanted on their way out. All of their gold and silver, fine clothing and livestock, whatever they wanted they received because God had covered them in His favor.

Do you get what I am saying today?!? Not only did God cause the enemy to let His children go, but He also made sure that they did not leave the pit empty handed. They left with the best. They left with the finer goods. They left with riches. They left with stuff that they did not have to labor for. God covered them with FAVOR!!! And I want to declare today that God is STILL doing that today.

The enemy may think he has power over you. He may even convince you that all hope is lost, but my sister God has not forgotten you. He has heard your cries. He has seen you laboring and He is moving you out with more. He is propelling you from the pit to the palace. He is pushing you towards your harvest.

I feel this so strongly in my spirit. The enemy can’t hijack or stop the move of God in your life. When He moves, He moves and there isn’t a person alive who can stop Him. In our story, the Egyptians endured many plagues and got cocky. With each plague they kept on keeping on and treating His children horribly, but it wasn’t until God smote the firstborn of their households did they finally relent. It was then that God opened the pit and propelled His kids towards the palace.

Every time I read this passage, I always get excited. I mean here you have the enemy so fed up with God’s people that they just start giving them all of their goods. The Word says whatever they wanted from them, God so favored them that they received it from them. These were blessings that were just waiting for them. All they had to do was receive them.

Beloved, I want to say and declare that God has commanded the release of blessings for you. He has increase waiting in the wings for you. He has turn arounds for you (Romans 8:28). He is more than enough for you (Ephesians 3:20). The Word of God says that He will give us houses that we didn’t build, vineyards that we did not plant (Deuteronomy 6:10-11; Joshua 24:13). That is the favor of God.

This year, I had a situation that scared the heck out of me. My family and I needed to find new housing in less than a month. In two weeks’ time, God gave us a house. He allowed us to move into the house, even before the financing was complete, in the time frame we needed. He made sure that we had a great interest rate. Everything went seamlessly for us and we officially bought the house in May. To be honest, He gave us a house that doesn’t even work out on paper, but it is ours. It is everything that we had ever dreamed of and more. Friends that is the favor of God.

Today, I want to encourage you that He has stuff that He wants to release in your life. Rest in it. Believe in it, embrace it and open your arms to receive it.

-Nina Fortson

“And the Lord gave the Israelis favor with the Egyptians, so that they gave them whatever they wanted. And the Egyptians were practically stripped of everything they owned!” Exodus 12:36 (TLB)

Loving Father, thank You for Your favor that covers my life. I am ever grateful. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen

Sisters In Christ
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply