Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon19 Daily Prayers - April

April 1

Prayer to Live with Jesus

Dearest Jesus, work another miracle, a prodigy of grace. Make my soul a beautiful, living Tabernacle where You will ever dwell. Let me never leave You alone, but remind me to return hundreds of times in the day and have a word with You. Amen.

Meditation

[My soul is a tabernacle for Christ.]

Heavenly Father, You knit me together in my mother’s womb, knew me, and approved of me even before I was born. Wonderful are Your works, and I hold fast to this knowledge. I will not keep silent, but bring the Good News of relief and deliverance to others who do not know You. I was born for such a time as this to fulfill my destiny in the Kingdom of God. I take my place a member of the Body of Christ. Thank You for loving me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

My Lord, I thank thee for the wisdom and love that is spoken through the lives of strong men and women. Grant that I may be willing to learn of them, and gladly serve where I am needed, remembering that thou art Lord of all. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your daily provision. You have been gracious to me and my family. I am truly grateful. Lord, I pray for those today who may have been caught up in the deception of trying to obtain wealth in the wrong way. Deliver them and guide them in Your ways. Teach us all to use our money wisely and to give when You speak to us to give, and to help when there is a need. Lord, deliver Your children from greed and lust. Take anything out of my heart that would keep me from following You completely. Deliver us from evil. I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Lord, Help me to remember that nothing is going to happen today that you and I together can't handle. Amen.

For Those Who Suffer From Substance Abuse

Our most loving God, may you shower your blessings on those of us who suffer from chemical dependency. You know how much of a battle it is sometimes to stay clean and sober. Lord Jesus, please watch over us this day and smile upon those who are addicts and alcoholics. In Jesus' name. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply