Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2018, 06:31 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 16

"Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me." Psalms 27:7

Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses. - Proverbs 10:12

The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. – Proverbs 18:10

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. —1 John 3:11
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2018, 11:56 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17

I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

Psalm 121:1-2, NIV "I lift up my eyes to the hills – where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth."

"...Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household." - Acts 16:31

I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. – Psalm 3:5-6

For your Maker is your husband — the LORD Almighty is his name — the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. —Isaiah 54:5

Jonah 2:2 He said: “In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry.

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" 1 Peter 5:6
Old 02-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 18

"The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul." Psalms 121:7

I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” Psalm 16:2

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. - 1 Peter 4:8

He is the one who made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He is the one who keeps every promise forever. Psalm 146:6

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Psalm 22:19 But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:17 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 19

"Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me." Micah 7:7

The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. - Psalm 37:23

In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines. – Proverbs 18:17

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. —1 John 4:11-12

"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." Romans 13:8
Old 02-19-2018, 10:25 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20

"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38

John 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 1 John 4:12

Job 33:29, CEV "God gives each of us chance after chance..."

Psalm 27:8 (NLT) My heart says of You, "Seek His face!" Your face, Lord, I will seek.

Thought: Listen to your heart. He's calling for you.

For the word of God will never fail. - Luke 1:37

To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. Proverbs 21:3

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

1 Samuel 2:2 “There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

"For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6

Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise — in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Ephesians 5:17 (NLV) Do not be foolish. Understand what the Lord wants you to do.

Thought: God has a plan. Find it through prayer.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3

This is real love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. - 1 John 4:10

“For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his sight in love.” Ephesians 1:4

I am the Son of God. Matthew 27:43

When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control Galatians 5:22-23

"Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." Romans 13:10
Old 02-21-2018, 07:25 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 21

Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise — in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Titus 3:2 (CJB) ...slander no one...

Thought: A lot of things don't bear repeating. Let the rumor stop with you.

I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark. - John 12:46

I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes. Romans 1:16

This is what the Lord Almighty says: Judge fairly and honestly, and show mercy and kindness to one another. Zechariah 7:9

Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. Isaiah 26:8

"But if any man love God, the same is known of him." 1 Corinthians 8:3

1 Chronicles 16:11 11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:38 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22

Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

"Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD." Psalms 4:5

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles. - Psalm 34:6

Isaiah 40:30-31 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” (1 Peter 3:15)
Old 02-23-2018, 08:07 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 23

Where is another God like you, who pardons the sins of the survivors among his people? You cannot stay angry with your people forever, because you delight in showing mercy. Micah 7:18

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." Romans 10:4

Then grabbing him by the right hand, he raised him up; and immediately the man’s feet and ankles were made strong. (TLV) - Acts 3:7

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. – 2 Corinthians 12:9

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:36-37

People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at a person’s thoughts and intentions. 1 Samuel 16:7

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. – Colossians 3:15

Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40

Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our transgressions — it is by grace you have been saved. —Ephesians 2:4-5

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. – Colossians 3:15
Old 02-24-2018, 07:39 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Psalm 112:5

The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. - Psalm 120:1

The greatest among you must be a servant. But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. Matthew 23:11-12

One day as the crowds were gathering, Jesus went up the mountainside with his disciples and sat down to teach them. This is what he taught them. . . . God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:1-2, 7

Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. Psalm 119:2

We love because [God] first loved us. —1 John 4:19

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor. — Proverbs 22:9

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;" Ephesians 5:1
Old 02-25-2018, 07:31 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

"Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness." Psalms 29:2

Then when you call, the Lord will answer. "Yes, I am here," he will quickly reply. - Isaiah 58:9

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. – Matthew 5:9

Long ago, even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. Ephesians 1:4

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. —Matthew 22:37-39

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:06 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26

Psalm 56:8 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.

"Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord," 2 Peter 1:2

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. - 2 Samuel 22:4

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. (Ephesians 3:20)

Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart. Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will gain a good reputation. Proverbs 3:3-4

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. – Proverbs 19:21

We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 1 John 4:13

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. —1 John 4:9

Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:02 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

"Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 1:2

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Proverbs 4:26

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! - Isaiah 65:24

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. – 1 Chronicles 29:11

The Lord gives his own reward for doing good. 1 Samuel 26:23

Humble yourselves before God. Resist the Devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. —1 John 3:18
Old 02-28-2018, 07:17 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. - Psalm 120:1

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid of terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)

Anyone who believes that something he wants to do is wrong shouldn’t do it. Romans 14:23

Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.” – Exodus 4:12

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him." Matthew 24:42-44

God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline. —2 Timothy 1:7

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. — Proverbs 27:17

1 Peter 1:21 21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
Post New ThreadReply