Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-29-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon19 Daily Prayers - August

August 1

Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent of and renounce selfishness, and take responsibility in my generations for the sin of rebellion. I ask for forgiveness and break the curse of stubbornness. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. I desire to follow the Lord my God with my whole heart. In the name of Jesus, I decree that I have an excellent spirit, which enables me to do courageous feats in God’s Kingdom according to the grace you have given to me. Amen

Dear Lord, remind me that if I am to call myself a truly committed Christian, then I must not leave my Christianity on the church doorstep when I leave the Sunday service. Help me to see that I must stand for You in all of my daily dealings -- secular, political and personal. If I don't stand on Your Word, how will others see You in me? ... However, there is more, isn't there, Lord? You want me to go and tell others about You. Otherwise, even though I may live a kind and caring life, no one will know that it is because of You and Your help. You are the "good news," You are the message that God the Father sent. ... Help me, Lord, to be open to Your leading. Give me the wisdom, and the words, and the courage to know what to say and when to say it, so that others may desire to know You.

In Your holy name I pray.

Amen.

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for giving us Your Word in the Bible. Help me to read and study it more. Lord, I not only want to hear what You have to say, but I also want to do the things You have instructed us to do in the Word of God. Give me Your grace to be obedient to the Word. Lord, I also ask You to help me not to listen to things that I should not hear. Lord, give me grace to turn my eyes away from those things that hinder my growth in You. I know if I see and listen to Your Words, then I will be able to speak the things I need to say. I ask this is the name of Jesus. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2

Prayer of Resolve

Blessed Jesus, my Savior and Master, model of all perfection, I resolve — and will try this day with my full heart — to imitate Your example, to be like You: mild, humble, chaste, zealous, charitable, and kind. I will redouble my efforts to see Your image in all those I meet and deal with this day — not only people I like — and to be as helpful to them as I would be to You. I resolve to avoid this day all those sins which I have committed heretofore and which I now sincerely desire to give up forever. Amen.

O good shepherd, seek me out, and bring me home to your fold again. Deal favorably with me according to your good pleasure, until I may dwell in your house all the days of my life, and praise you forever and ever with them that are there. Amen. from a prayer of St. Jerome, 408 A.D.

Lord our God, open us up to your Spirit living within us, that we may live fully each day of our lives. Touch us, that we may become more aware of all that is around us, growing in a sense of wonder and awe, and in appreciation for all that we see and hear and touch and taste and smell. May we live in such a way that we never take anything for granted, but always be appreciative and express our thanks to those who are part of our lives. Amen.

“A Prayer For Day By Day Faithfulness”

Father, we’re grateful for the supernatural work You perform in our lives. Help us to follow Your leading in the small day to day promptings we receive from Your Spirit as we go about our activities. The way You cared for Moses is a great reminder that we are never without hope and our circumstances are never too grave when we walk in Your ways and trust You for that which concerns us. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your protection and blessing upon us in this land. Forgive us for the many ways in which we have failed You and sinned against You. Lord, I am reminded of Psalms 20:7 which says, "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God." Dear Lord, I voice my trust in You, and declare that we shall be delivered as a nation! Bring revival to our land and heal us. Work in my own heart, and give me a more sacrificing spirit that will give up things I want to do and do only Your will. Let revival begin in me. I ask this in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:51 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 3

Call to Sunday Worship

O Lord, I beseech you mercifully to hear my prayers, and the prayers of all your people who call upon you; and grant that we may both perceive and know what things we ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to fulfill them; through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord, who is alive and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

Prayer for Forgiveness

Almighty and most merciful Father, I have erred and strayed from your ways like a lost sheep. I have followed too much the devices and desires of my own heart. I have offended against your holy laws. I have left undone those things which I ought to have done; and I have done those things which I ought not to have done; and there is no good in me. O Lord, have mercy upon me, a miserable sinner. Spare all those, O God, who confess their faults. Restore those who are penitent; according to your promises declared to us in Christ Jesus our Lord. And Grant that I and all who confess his holy name may hereafter live a godly, righteous, and sober life; to his glory and not our own, Amen. Adapted from the 1928 Anglican Book of Common Prayer

Prayer to Grow Closer to God

Dear Lord, I am trying to do better and better each day; I am trying to walk with you and do your will, but sometimes it seems like I am slipping backwards no matter how hard I try. And I get confused sometimes; even if I want to do the right thing, I don't always know what it is.

So this is my prayer, heavenly Lord, for your help in straightening out my mind and straightening out my life. Lead me, Lord, and let your Holy Spirit guide me. Even if the correction is painful, help me to keep my mind open to your truth. Let me do your will in my every action, and know your will, that I might do it. Help me not be deceived by false assertions or glib intelligence, by those who would excuse or promote sinful actions, by those who simply do not know; and above all, help me not to deceive myself. Guide me away from excuses and rationalizations when I have sinned, but into your holy truth, that I might know my sin, and correct what I can, and ask forgiveness for what I cannot. By the grace and mercy of holy Christ, I ask this, Amen.

Meditation

[I will let the Holy Spirit guide me.]

Eternal God, heavenly Father, you have graciously accepted me as a living member of your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and you have blessed me with the grace of forgiveness through the sacrifice He made for me and for all people. Send me now into the world in peace, and grant me strength and courage to love and serve you with gladness and singleness of heart; through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Dear Lord, rescue me from myself, lead me when I become confused, prod me when I am wrong, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, and enable me to be the kind of Christian that You want me to be -- the kind that You know that I can be, with Your help.

Amen.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4

For the Spirit of Prayer

Almighty God, who pours out the spirit of grace and of supplication to all who ask for it; Deliver me, when I draw near to you, from coldness of heart and wanderings of mind, so that with steadfast thoughts and kindled affections, I may worship You in spirit and in truth; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Walk with me, dear Lord, so that I may not be alone as I face this coming week, but always in your presence. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin, and I pray that I may inspire others as I have been inspired. In the name of Christ, bless me this day, and all through the week to come; and bless all whom I may meet. Amen.

As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:1–3, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, we thank you for the blessings you give us on earth, for it is through your gifts and work, and through the work of your children, that we can believe and be saved. Protect us here in our household. Let us make allowances for one another in love and spare no effort to maintain unity in the Spirit through the bond of peace. Grant us new strength and new gifts whenever we need them on the path you have set for us. Grant that we may rejoice and trust in you until we reach the goal. Amen.

Walking in Sanctification

Father, thank You for sanctifying me by the truth; Your Word is truth. In the name of Jesus, I repent and turn from my wicked ways. I cleanse myself from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. I cease to do evil, and I am learning to do right. Anoint my ears to understand truth, and help me exercise my senses to discern both good and evil. Amen

Scripture Reading John 17:17, 19 2 Corinthians 7:1 (KJV) Hebrews 5:14 (KJV)

Dear Father, please help me as I face this day. Give me the wisdom to help others, give me the strength to deal with troubles that may come, and give me peace so I may deal with the challenges that come my way.

Dear Lord, let us consider these words written by William Arthur Ward and discover anew that Your presence surrounds us.

"In a garden, I found contentment.
In a seed, I found faith.
In a flower, I found God.
In a tree, I found patience.
In a butterfly, I found beauty.
In a smile, I found acceptance.
In a touch, I found encouragement.
In a friend, I found joy.
In a child, I found trust."

Oh Lord, open my eyes, my mind, and my heart to recognize the reminders of You and Your love that surround me. Forgive me for being so caught up in my worldly concerns that I think You have deserted me, and consequently miss all of the beauty and joy that You have for me, and the evidence of Your presence.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

My Lord, I pray that thou wilt control my life, and bless the going out of my work, be it ever so great or small. Help me to realize the necessity of earnestness, that I may "work while it is to-day," and I have the light, and not wait for the night, when it is too dark for work to be done. May I be faithful in my work until it is completed. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your divine protection over me and my family, Lord. I am sure that You have kept me from harm many times, that I was not even aware of. Lord, help me to be prudent and wise in all of my affairs, as I know I bring suffering on myself, when I fail to hear You and proceed in an unwise path. Lord, help me resist evil, and overcome the temptations in my life through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for continued safety in these perilous times and may I hear Your warnings, when I need to take any action to avoid trouble and destruction. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5

For Joy in God's Creation

O Heavenly Father, who has filled the world with beauty; Open my eyes to behold your gracious hand in all your works; that rejoicing in your whole creation, I may learn to serve you with gladness, faithfully managing your bounty; for the sake of him by whom all things were made, your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

For Faithfulness in the Use of this World's Goods

Almighty God, whose loving hand has given me all that I possess; Grant me grace that I may honor you with my substance, and remembering the account which I must one day give, may be a faithful steward of your bounty; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Prayer for Personal Conduct (from 1 Timothy)

Lord God, I pray that this day my conduct will be like that you have set for your clergy: Above reproach. May I be this day temperate, sensible, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not given to drunkenness, and not violent, but gentle. May I never be quarrelsome, always seeking peace even in disagreement, and may my love be for you and my fellow man, not for money. I pray that I manage my own household well. If I have any children in my charge, I pray to that I may take the time to see that they are in control and behaving with proper respect. Grant me a good reputation with outsiders, so that I will not fall into disgrace and the snare of the devil. This I pray through my Lord Christ, whose love and attention ever gave us an example of conduct, Amen.

Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God." John 6:68–69, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, we come to you and seek communion with you because we know that all life comes from you, all progress among men depends on you, and our innermost being can be strength ened through your Spirit. Protect us and renew our strength time and again so that your will may be done among us and we may all find courage for our lives, even when many difficulties loom up around us. Grant that we may remain your servants and go joyfully to meet what is to come. Bless us today and every day according to your promises. Amen.

To Bear Fruit

Father, I am Your garden under cultivation, and You are the Vinedresser. Lord Jesus, You are the Vine and I am the branch. You chose me and appointed me to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth fruit in its season. My leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Reading John 15 Psalm 1

Dear Lord, thank you for this day. Please give me the wisdom to make the right decisions, for even the smallest of choices can change a person's life forever.

Dear Lord, in times of trials and suffering, when I feel overwhelmed, and my faith shrinks to the size of a "mustard seed," forgive me! Forgive me for focusing on the magnitude of my problems instead of the magnitude of my God! ... Help me to see that accepting Your sovereignty is no longer just an academic question, but an everyday necessity as the basis of my Christian faith. For if I really accept Your sovereignty, then I must believe that You are adequate for all of my needs. ... I pray that the Holy Spirit will make known to me whether I am to act or to wait. Help me to trust that You can bring something meaningful even out of my crisis-situations, and to learn that Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love are indeed sufficient for all of my needs, for You are faithful to Your Word.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen.

Lord God, may I realize more my dependence on thee for the joys of life. I pray that as I accept thy gifts I will not neglect to take the peace and happiness which thou dost give with them. Grant that I may have the bright hope and cheerful courage that is the experience of power and truth. Amen.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6

“A Prayer Proclaiming God’s Faithfulness”

Father, You are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Everything within the universe was formed and is sustained by Your command. We are awestruck at Your design and grateful for the ways it benefits us every moment of every day. You are our Rock; Your ways are perfect, and You are perfectly faithful! We give thanks to You today, faithful God, for Your great work in our lives and in Your wonders formed long ago; for our benefit, our enjoyment and as a reminder of how dependent we are on Your faithfulness and goodness. Amen.

Now unto him that is able to keep me from falling, and to present me faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Dear Lord, I need a vacation. You know that I've worked hard. I need a rest -- but not from You. ... Come with me; let me praise You daily; let me set aside some time each day to read Your Word, to pray, to experience a deeper relationship with You. Then I will return truly rested, refreshed, and renewed. ... Oh Lord, I have expected You always to be there for me in times of crisis; let me never take a vacation from You.

Amen.

Father of love, I thank thee for thy daily love and for thy daily bread. May I feel that thy gifts are for all, and not mine to keep and store from those who are in need. Help me as I say, "Thy will be done to me," to so will it to others. Amen.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7

“A Prayer For Being An Encourager”

Father, kingdom principles that Jesus taught and modeled such as, “It is more blessed to give than to receive” is especially true when we give ourselves fully to the work of the Gospel, encouraging and spurring one another on toward growth in Christ and the good deeds that follow. When we share with others and invest in their lives, we find ourselves mutually blessed, encouraged and built up in the faith as Christ is at work in our hearts. It in His name that we pray. Amen.

Praise and Thanks this Morning

Hallelujah! The sun has risen again and it is morning! And I have awoken into it, alive, breathing, thinking, knowing that the Son will rise again and I will be saved. What did I do to deserve this day? It is a gift from you. Glory and praise to you, my God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, for filling me with life to live another day, for it is you who made me and not me myself.

I resolve to spend this day in the presence of the Holy Spirit, filled with his joy and energy, that I might accomplish your will, my God, and do what I can to deserve the joys of the day, for I know my time here is short. Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only you can bring. In Christ's name I pray that thy will be done, Amen.

Prayer Not to Judge Others (by Jane Austen)

Heavenly Father, give me grace to endeavor after a truly Christian spirit to seek to attain that temper of forbearance and patience of which my blessed savior has set me the highest example, and which, while it prepares me for the spiritual happiness of the life to come, will secure the best enjoyment of what the world can give. Incline me, O God, to think humbly of myself, to be severe only in the examination of my own conduct, to consider my fellow creatures with kindness, and to judge of all they say and do with that charity that I would desire from them myself. In Christ's name I pray, Amen.

May the God of peace, who declared victory over death by the resurrection of His only Son, Jesus Christ, make me perfect in every thought and act through His grace, that my life might be pleasing in his sight and that I might share the perfect peace that is only possible through Him, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you. Isaiah 44:22, NIV

Lord our God, we thank you for establishing us on the firm foundation of your Word and your promise, your promise that expresses the great longing and hope in so many people's hearts. For they do not want their lives to remain base and petty but want to look toward something higher, rejoicing that the promise can be fulfilled for them. So today we too stand ready for the coming time you are bringing, and we exult in our expectation of the future. We rejoice in the expectation of the time when you will give your Spirit to us and to all those who answer your call and become your helpers. Amen.

A New Song

Oh what a beautiful morning to praise You, Lord. I sing a new song and rejoice in my Maker; let Israel rejoice in her Maker; let the people of Zion be glad for You are our King. We praise Your name with dancing and make music to You with tambourine and harp. You take delight in Your people; and crown the humble with salvation. All the saints shall everywhere rejoice and sing for joy on their beds. The praises of God shall be in our mouths…Praise the Lord! Amen

Scripture Reading Psalm 149:1-9 (NIV)

Dear Lord, thank you for today. As I face the day help me remember that it is not how many times I fail that count, but that I pick myself up and try again.

Dear Lord, teach me to follow You, not just to try to do as You did, but to be as You were. That's the core of it, isn't it? ... If I try to be -- to become more Christ-like -- then my doing will be the fruit, won't it? ... I must have love in my heart -- no unforgiveness, no bitterness, no envy, no self-centered agenda -- then it will be easy to show love in my actions. I'll need Your help. I can't do it without You, but if I truly seek Your will, and ask for the Holy Spirit's guidance, then I will be able to fulfill Your plan for my life. ... Help me to develop patience, and strength and courage, for Your sake and for mine.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

Loving Father, help me to live, that my spirit may always dwell in thy protecting love. Amen.

Lord, our God and King, your greatness is seen throughout the earth. When I gaze at the heavens which you have formed, and look at the moon and the stars which you have set there, I realize how small we are in the magnificence of your creation. Yet you treasure us above all that you have made, and you give us control over all the works of your hand - animals both wild and tame, birds in the air, and the creatures of the sea. Lord, our God and King, your greatness is seen throughout the earth.

“A Prayer of Thanks For God’s Reliable Love”

Father, we know Your love because You first loved us. You gave Your one and only Son to die for our sins so that we would not perish but spend eternity in heaven with You. As our roots grow down into Your love we gain strength, understanding, and maturity. Though we cannot grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, we can respond in love to You. Just as we rely on the love You have for us, may You find our love consistent and reliable. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Workplace Prayer

My Heavenly father, as I enter this workplace I bring your presence with me. I speak your peace, your grace, your mercy, and your perfect order in this office. I acknowledge your power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls.

Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibly in your honor. Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory.

Lord, when I am confused guide me. When I am burned out infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8

Prayer of Thanks

O Thou whose bounty fills my cup with every blessing meet! I give Thee thanks for every drop, the bitter and the sweet.

I praise Thee for the desert road, and for the riverside; for all Thy goodness hath bestowed, and all Thy grace denied.

I thank Thee for both smile and frown, and for the gain and loss; I praise Thee for the future crown and for the present cross.

I thank Thee for both wings of love which stirred my worldly nest; and for the stormy clouds which drove me, trembling, to Thy breast.

I bless Thee for the glad increase, and for the waning joy; and for this strange, this settled peace which nothing can destroy. Amen.
by Jane Crewdson (1860)

Dedication to Service

Now, oh heavenly Father, I ask to be called as a witness to your love by the love I extend to others; a precursor of your justice by my unfailing commitment to what is right and good; a lamp set on a hill, reflecting the light of Christ in my forgiveness, mercy and compassion; and a harvester of souls through my humble and dedicated servanthood. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

To Receive Jesus as Savior and Lord

God of heaven and earth, thank You for loving me. Today, I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that You raised him from the dead; according to Your Word I am saved. I repent and renounce sin and thank You for remitting them. Jesus is my Lord, and I am a new creation in Him. Old things have passed away; now all things have become new! Amen.

Scripture Reading John 3:16 Romans 10:9-10 2 Corinthians 5:17

Dear Lord, why is it that I am always in a hurry and You are not? Remind me that most things that are really worthwhile were not achieved in a day. ... By study and prayer, help me to create the climate for Your miracles. Help me, Lord, to build a day to day relationship with You so that I can recognize Your actions in my life, and give You all the glory.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

My Father, I pray that I may not let my life become commonplace through habit. May I not be content to rest in my virtues and let the days pass neglected. Awaken my dull satisfactions to a desire to live for the greatest, that I may have the greatest to live for. Amen.

Lord, inspire me to get my priorities right and make my choices wisely. Amen

“A Prayer For Those In Need”

Father, we are thankful that You are present in the daily routine of our lives but also in the quiet, seemingly inactive periods when we are forced to slow down, think more, and do less. Your Spirit is at work in us as we invite You into the throne-rooms of our mind and into the recesses of our heart to shape us into Your likeness. You take negative circumstances and make them work for our good, when we acknowledge that “all things work together for good to those who love You and are called according to Your purpose.” We pray that You will achieve Your intended purpose in our lives as we fully submit our circumstances to Your divine plan. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light. John 12:36, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, as your children we come into your presence so that you may lead us with the light that streams out from you. We come to your light seeking an inner birth to make us what your children ought to be. Bless us as we thank you for all your goodness and for the powerful help you have given many among us. Accept the thanks we offer you, and grant that we never forget the good you are doing for us. Help us to go forward, always forward, until your kingdom is completed. May it not be in vain that we live in the Lord Jesus and in love to you, the God and Father of all men. May it not be in vain that we bring you our requests and prayers for your kingdom to come soon. Yes, Lord Jesus, come! Come soon to this earth so that all men may acknowledge the true God and may love you. Amen.

Dear Lord, please help me understand that I am not to old to dream.

A Prayer for All

1 Timothy 2:1-7

Dear Father, king of nations and peoples,

This is for all people everywhere - We plead for all people because they all need you. We pray for all people because many never talk to you. We intercede for all people because most do not know what to ask. We give thanks for all people for few express gratitude. We thank you for their lives, and we give thanks to you for all that you give them, even though they do not acknowledge you or give thanks to you.

We pray for national, regional, and local leaders and all who are in high positions. May they exercise wisdom and justice so that we who follow you may live quiet and peaceable lives, godly and respectful in every way.

We know that such prayer is good and acceptable in your sight, because we know that you want everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

In the name of Jesus Christ, the one Mediator between God and man, who gave his life for us, I pray. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for cleansing me from the impurities in my life. Lord, give me a desire to study Your Word and also give me revelation as I read it, so that I can be changed by Your Words. I know the Words of God contain life, so help me to live by them. I ask you to cleanse my heart from everything that is against Your Word. Set me free from those things that are evil and keep me from temptation. Thank you for purifying my heart, so that I may see God. I ask this in the name of Jesus, Your Son. Amen.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9

Commitment to Pray

Father, in the name of Jesus, I am Your building under construction—a house of prayer. I abide in You and Your Word abides in me. With the Holy Spirit as my Helper, and by the grace of God, I commit to a life of prayer—I will not turn coward or give up. I desire to become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, my Father, my Lord and my Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

Scripture Reading 1 Corinthians 3:9 Mark 11:17 John 15

Dear Lord, You did not say in Your Word that as a Christian I would not be tempted, but rather that with Your help, I need not be overcome. ... You did not say that I could solve others' problems, but that I could introduce them to You, and that You would provide the answers. ... Oh Lord, help me to study Your Word until knowing Your laws and living by them becomes second nature to me, lest I stumble and cause others to fall.

In Your name I pray.

Amen.

My Lord, if I may be walking through fields that are rough with grief and care, may I have the courage to continue on to the smooth pastures, where I may walk with comfort and peace. May I not let the weariness and sorrow that may come to my heart today dwarf my hope and enjoyment of the future. Amen.

A Prayer Of Faithfulness Unto Death”

Father, You are our light, our strength and our song; the Cornerstone of our faith and our solid ground that holds us firm through the fiercest drought and darkest storm. In the midst of tremendous trial we can still find heights of love and depths of peace that still our fears and release sweet assurance to our souls. From our first cry to our final breath You command our destiny and no enemy can thwart Your plan for our lives. We stand in Your power and walk in Your strength through Christ Jesus our Lord in whose name we pray. Amen.
Prayer adapted from lyrics of “In Christ Alone” by Keith Getty and Stuart Townend

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20, NIV

Lord our God and our Father, we praise you because we are allowed to have community together in the name of Jesus, who has opened our eyes to see you and who has promised to be among us when we are gathered in his name. May our hearts remain unshadowed, even when our lives seem to grow difficult and the future looks dark. Protect us whenever we are tempted and have battles to fight. Deliver us. Make us free people who know we belong to you and who are allowed while still on earth to have a share in eternal life. Amen.

Dear Father, please help me as I face this day. Give me the wisdom to see that today is the best day of my life. For it is a gift given to me and one I should never take for granted.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for your Words to us in the book of Proverbs, the wonderful book of wisdom. Lord, help us to learn from this book, and avoid the things that are not good, which You have shown us through these verses. Lord, deliver me from any laziness and slothful habits that keep me from doing and enjoying my work. Give me strength to do all that You would call me to do. Lord, keep me pure and deliver me from evil. I submit to You and Your will, and I will resist the devil and his temptations with Your Word, and I expect him to flee from me. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10

Prayer for the Day (inspired by Jane Austen)

Give me grace Almighty Father, so to pray, as to deserve to be heard, to address you with my heart, as with my lips. You are everywhere present, from you no secret can be hidden. May the knowledge of this, teach me to fix my thoughts on you, with reverence and devotion, that I may not pray in vain.

May I now, and on each return of morning, consider how I will spend the day ahead; what thoughts will prevail in my mind? What words will I speak? Will my actions reflect your will, or my own? How far can I acquit myself of evil, and live in the goodness and beauty of my Lord Christ?

Will I think irreverently of you? Will I disobey your commandments? Will I neglect and make excuses for any known duty, or willingly given pain to any human being? Incline me to ask my heart these questions oh! God, throughout the day, to save me from deceiving myself by pride or vanity.

And give me always a thankful sense of the blessings in which I live, of the many comforts of my lot; that I may not deserve to lose them by discontent or indifference. Hear me almighty God, for his sake who has redeemed me, and taught me thus to pray. Amen.

Prayer for Those with Harmful Obsessions

Heavenly Father, I remember today all the many people who damage or destroy their lives with one of the thousand obsessions that can plague the human mind: The alcoholic and addict; those with eating disorders; those with sexual compulsions; those who are driven to obsessive gambling; the superstitious; those who hoard obsessively and live in squalor; those whose only concern is their appearance, or wealth; or any of the myriad, baffling, and often bizarre behavioral disorders that may affect and burden the lives of your people.

Help me first to remember, when I am shocked by their behavior or critical of them, that they are your beautiful children whom you love. Give them the strength to seek help, guide them to people who can help them, and flood them with the power of your Holy Spirit, that they may control their disorders and find peace and contentment on this earth, and the eternal joy that awaits the faithful. I pray this in the name of Christ, who loved beyond all love and was always pleased to heal those who came to Him in faith. Amen.

May God Almighty send me his light and truth, to keep this day and all the days of my life. And may His mighty hand protect me, and all my brothers and sisters who have joined me in prayer this day, blessing our homes and our lives. Amen.

Ask the Father

Jesus said, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you….” In his name, I resist the temptation to be anxious about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything by prayer and petition [definite requests] with thanksgiving I will continue to make my wants known to God. Whatever I ask for in prayer, I believe that it is granted to me, and I shall receive it to the glory of the Father. Amen

Scripture Reading Matthew 7:7 (KJV) Philippians 4:6 Mark 11:22-25

O Lord, my gracious Father, may I not be so eager for more, that I feel I have nothing to spare. Help me to realize that if I may be on the mountain-top, or at the level of the sea, thy spirit may dwell in my soul. May I rejoice that I can always receive and share thy grace and love. Amen.

Lord Jesus, you talked about the need for us to have our priorities right, and not to hoard possessions. You said that where our treasure is, there our heart and commitment will really be. Touch our hearts that we may love people and use things - and never the other way around. Inspire us to seek first your kingdom and use our talents and gifts for the benefit of others. Amen.

Leadership Qualities

1 Timothy 3:1-13

Dear Father,

Give in whatever measure you please the qualities of elders and deacons to all your people, even to me. Help me desire tasks that are a noble work to you. Help me to live above reproach, to be proper in my family relations, to be temperate, sensible, dignified, hospitable, sober, and gentle.

Help me manage my affairs properly and command the respect of my family and outsiders. Help me serve you well in whatever capacity you allot, that I may gain a good standing and great confidence in my faith in Christ.

Keep me from becoming puffed up or conceited. Don't let me fall into the condemnation of the devil.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

“A Prayer For Knowing The Truth”

Father, You grant us access to Your presence through Your Son, Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. As we come into personal relationship with Him we begin to know the Truth that sets us free from the deceit and lies of Satan. Help us to faithfully engraft Your Word into our hearts so that we will filter all that we see, hear and read to find what You, the Source and very Essence of truth have to say to our hearts. Help us to conform to Your will in all matters. Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for this day. Please give me the wisdom to be kind when it is possible. Let me never forget it is always possible.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11

Prayer for Purity of Worship

Almighty God, unto whom all hearts are open, all desires are known, and from whom no secrets are hidden: Cleanse the thoughts of my heart by the inspiration of your Holy Spirit, that I may perfectly love you and worthily praise your holy name. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

Confession

Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, for I am a humble and miserable sinner. [At this point, pause to remember specific sins you have committed during the week and speak or think them.] I renounce all of these sins, heavenly Father, and repent of them, and I promise to make every effort not to repeat them.

Have mercy on me, pardon me for these offences and any I might have omitted from forgetfulness or ignorance; in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray for forgiveness. And I pray that your Holy Spirit may dwell with me today and throughout the coming week, to comfort me, to give me strength against temptation, and to guide me into the path of righteousness. Amen.

Prayer of St. Richard of Chichester (1230 A.D.)

Thanks be to thee, my Lord Jesus Christ,
For all the benefits thou hast won for me,
For all the pains and insults thou hast borne for me.

O most merciful Redeemer, Friend, and Brother,
May I know thee more clearly,
Love thee more dearly,
And follow thee more nearly
For ever and ever. Amen.

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you direct my way unto you, and make me and all of us to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end that we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before you, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. Amen.

The Righteous Pray

Father, You made Jesus Who knew no sin to be sin for me, that I might be made the righteousness of God in Him. My earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer makes tremendous power available—dynamic in its working. Father, I live in You—abide vitally united to You—and Your words remain in me and continue to live in my heart. I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I have loved. You are turning the desires of my heart into Your desires for me. Then, I ask whatever I will, and it shall be done for me to Your great glory! Amen

Scripture Reading 2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV) James 5:16 John 15 Psalm 119:47-48 (KJV)

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:35, 37, NIV

Lord our God! What can separate us from your love? Can trouble or fear or persecution or hunger or nakedness or peril or the sword? In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Dear Father in heaven, we long for courage. You will answer our prayers and again and again grant us strength, the power of your Spirit, the only power that can strengthen us. We thank you for all you have done for us. Help us onward from victory to victory until everything on earth is won for the good, to your honor among all mankind. Amen.

Father, we’re so thankful for this new morning and for the truth found in the old hymn: “Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine, Oh what a foretaste of glory divine. Heir of salvation, purchased of God, Born of the Spirit, lost in his love.” Thank You for the assurance that You are in us, with us, around us, and covering us with Your love. How blessed to know that our salvation is secure in You. Guide and direct us as we serve You. Amen.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12

Prayer to Live this Day with God

Dear Lord, I thank you for this day. I thank you that I can see or hear your Word this morning. Let me give thanks all day for what I have, especially your eternal love, and forgive me this day when I go astray, by my thoughts or actions; my only aim is to please you, to know and do your will. Guide my every step.

Help me to live this day with wisdom and discretion so that I may not fall short of your glory. Protect me from danger, both in the world and in my attitude. Give me the gift of a clear mind, that I might hear the quiet voice of your Spirit. Help to massage away resentments and blame for things gone by, that would eat my energy and poison my mind; but instead, help me to look to the moment, to what I can do, to work for the future. And let me never become frustrated where I lack control of events, for you are in charge, not me; and I put my entire faith in your power, your knowledge, your plan for humanity.

Your are my leader and my coach, Lord. I am on your team. Help me to keep this in mind for just today, in Christ's name I pray, Amen.

Prayer of Penitence

My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against You whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with Your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy. Amen.

I pray to you, dearest Jesus, for all the graces I need to know you, to love you and serve you faithfully unto death, and to save my soul. Give me a tender and fervent devotion to your sacred passion by which I was redeemed, venerating you each day in prayer, and teach me how to unite sorrows and sufferings of my life with your own. Amen.

Let Everything Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah! Father, Your praises are in my mouth. The sun and moon, the morning stars, rain clouds are praising You; You spoke the word, and there they were! You set them in place from all time to eternity; You gave Your orders and it was done! Let earth’s kings and all races, leaders, important people, robust men and women in their prime, and yes, graybeards and little children praise You because You are our King, our God, our Lord. Your name is the only Name worth praising, your radiance exceeds anything in heaven and earth; you have built a monument—your very own people! From all who love God, we shout our praises. Hallelujah! Amen

Scripture Reading Psalm 148:1-14 (The Message)

My Father, I bless thee for thy patience and forbearance. I pray that thou wilt forgive me for all the sorrow that I have made from rebellion and despair, and with thy forgiveness may I receive patience and cheerful courage. Amen.

God our Father, Every day may we live in your presence and deepen our friendship with Jesus, your Son. Fill us with your Spirit and inspire us to be faithful in prayer and always place our trust in you. May we grow in faith and compassion as we celebrate the Sacraments of your love and bring good news to the poor and healing to the broken-hearted. Inspire us to live in such a way that we are credible witnesses of the transforming power of your love, as we share the hopes and the joys, the sorrows and the frustrations of those entrusted to our care. Give us the gifts we need to accompany your people along the path of holiness. Amen.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7, NIV

Lord our God, you are our strength and shield. Our hearts hope in you and we are helped. Accept us from among all the nations as a people who want to serve you. Strengthen our hearts, especially when we must be tested in every way and must face the many hardships that will come when we take up our task of proclaiming your name and witnessing to you. For you are strong and can protect us. You can fill us with light and with joy to proclaim again and again the salvation that is coming through your all-powerful goodness and mercy, salvation in Jesus Christ the Lord. Amen.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13

God, By the power of your blessing enable me, throughout this day, to speak and act to your glory with a pure spirit, with humility, patience, love, gentleness, peace, courage and wisdom. Let me be always aware of your presence. By the power of your love, grant me to hold fast to that which is good. Preserve me from every word or deed that corrupts the soul; from every impulse unpleasing in your sight and hurtful to my fellow man, my brothers and sisters. This in Christ's name, I pray, Amen.

Father of mankind, may I not be a barrier to the discouraged, but help them in the ways of encouragement. May I not allow pride and prejudice to keep me from acts of love and deeds of kindness, but may I be worthy of thy trust. Amen.

Lord, if I ever cut people off or isolate myself from the needs of others, alert me to what I am doing. Open my eyes to see what unites people rather than what divides us. Show me how to build bridges between people rather than putting up walls that divide. Amen.

“A Prayer To The All-Powerful God”

Father, everything in all Your creation cries out that You are eternally sovereign, all-powerful, and faithful in Your works. We are blessed beyond measure by Your handiwork, and Your invisible power that sustains us and empowers us to walk in victory day after day. Your power is constant and there is no diminishment over time. On Your appointed day when we enter the portals of heaven, we will see so much more of Your creative power that is hidden from view on this side of eternity. Keep us faithful and respectful of Your almighty power that reigns in heaven and on earth. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Dear Lord, please give me the wisdom not to judge today by what I see, but by the acts of kindness I give others.

The Value of Godliness

1 Timothy 4:6-10

Dear Father,

Make us diligent athletes who exercise our spiritual bodies, recognizing that while physical exercise has some profit, godliness is of value in every way, because it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

We have set the hope of our hearts upon you, our Father, the living God, the Savior of all men, most especially of us who have put our trust in you. We do believe in you. Please use our hope and faith as a springboard to our diligent efforts for your kingdom.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14

Prayer for the Work of This Day

Almighty God, thank you for the work my hand may find this day. May I find gladness in all its toil and difficulty, its pleasure and success, and even in its failure and sorrow. I would look always away from myself, and behold the glory and the need of the world, that I may have the will and the strength to bring the gift of gladness to others; that with them I stand to bear the burden and heat of the day and offer you my work, as well as I may accomplish it, as praise. Amen.

Prayer of Trust When We Feel Lost

Lord God, sometimes I feel like a lost child, alone in the woods or on a strange street. I cannot see the road ahead of me. I fear what lies in the shadows.

I have no idea where I am going. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself. And even though I am trying to follow your will, sometimes I can't be sure whether I am or not. Sometimes, I think, I am fooling myself. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you and that you will direct me, even if sometimes I get it wrong.

I hope and pray that I will at least not do anything today that I am certain will displease you, and I know that if I do this, you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust you always. Though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death, I will not fear, for you are ever with me and you will never leave me to face my troubles alone. Amen.

Now, oh Lord, I pray that you may lift up the light of your countenance upon me, and give me peace; in my going out and in my coming in; in my sitting down and my rising up; in my work and in my play; in my joy and in my sorrow, in my laughter and in my tears; until that day comes which is without dawn and without dark. Amen.

Putting on the Armor of God

In the name of Jesus, I put on the whole armor of God that I may be able to stand against the wiles (strategies) of the devil. My struggle is not with flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. I love and esteem people, while hating evil. In the name of Jesus, I enforce his triumphant victory against evil spirits! Jesus is Lord! Amen

Scripture Reading Ephesians 6:11-14

Dear heavenly Father, You created me to have fellowship with You. Let me come before You with rejoicing -- not complaining, not questioning, not asking, not beseeching, but realizing fully the privilege that is mine in being able to honor You with praise and thanksgiving. Help me to seek You for who You are, rather than for just what You can do for me.

In the name of our Lord Jesus I pray.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, you said that no-one could have greater love than to give up their life for someone else. Remind us in our personal circumstances today that care and compassion and love and sacrifice can change everything. Amen.

Setting a Good Example

1 Timothy 4:11-16

Dear Father,

May we never lessen our commitment to you because someone criticizes us. Instead, let us set an example in speech and conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

Encourage us to busy ourselves with the reading of Scripture, with preaching and teaching. Help us not to neglect whatever gifts we have from you. Help us use every resource you have given us to serve fruitfully in your kingdom, that we may be saved and that others may come to a saving relationship with your Son Jesus Christ.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

“A Prayer For Resourcefulness”

Father, we marvel at the miracles Jesus performed, as recorded in the New Testament. Taking a young boy’s small lunch and feeding 5,000 men along with their wives and families can only result from Your supernatural work. And then to have leftovers from such a setting is even more amazing. Just as the disciples and the crowd learned so much about Jesus through His feeding of the crowd, we too learn that nothing is impossible with You. We also learn from this story that You are a resourceful God when Jesus instructed that the leftovers be collected “so that nothing is wasted”. Help us to be good stewards of all that You provide for us showing us how to be creative and generous toward others as well. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea. Isaiah 48:18, NIV

Lord our God, grant that we may heed your commandments, that our peace may be like a river and our righteousness like the waves of the sea. Be with us through your Spirit, we pray. Speak with us and tell us what we need to hear so that we can understand what draws us always nearer to you. Show the might of your hand to help us and all men. Even under judgment we shall not despair, we shall not lose courage because of troubles and distress. Come with your strength, that we may grow strong to overcome the world through Jesus Christ the Savior. Amen.

Dear Father, please grant me the wisdom to see that to dream is to hope and to hope is to live. With You all things are possible.

“A Prayer For God’s Strength”

Father, we’re strengthened physically, emotionally and spiritually knowing that we can do all things through Christ who provides us with His strength. In ourselves we are weak and often distressed by the daunting trials of life. When they become our singular focus we are easily overtaken by doubt and helplessness. But when our primary focus is on worshiping the Lord Jesus who is our Provider, our Strength, our Sustainer, our Hope and our Soon Coming King our mourning turns into joy, our weakness into strength, and our hope is once again renewed. Thank You for making that possible. Amen.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 15

Prayer to Walk with Christ Today

Dear Heavenly Father, I am learning to understand what your word says. Yet so often I simply hear it or read it and think about applying it, but get no further. I want to do it and intend to do it Lord, but it is gone from my mind so easily. I am deceiving myself if I simply hear it and do not make it a part of my life.

Please help me today to take one truth and apply it to my circumstances. Please let your Holy Spirit nudge me and remind me throughout my day. I know that as I apply what your word says I will find freedom. Please show me what I need to focus on right where I walk today, Father. Help me to be intent on practicing what you reveal to me. I know there is blessing in doing things your way. I give you my will today to want to do what you show me. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Prayer for Peace

I thank you, master and lover of mankind, King of the ages and giver of all good things, for destroying the dividing wall of enmity and granting peace to those who seek your mercy. I appeal to you to awaken the longing for a peaceful life in all those who are filled with hate for their neighbors, thinking especially of those at war or preparing for war.

Grant peace to your servants. Implant in us the fear of you and confirm in us love for one another. Extinguish every dispute and banish all temptations to disagreement. For you are our peace and to you we ascribe glory: to the Father and the Son and to the Holy Spirit, now and forever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

(from the Epistle of Jude)

Now all glory to you, great God, who is able to keep us from falling away and will bring us with great joy into your glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to you who alone are God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.

Standing With His Armor on

In the name of Jesus, I am a child of the Light. I take unto myself the whole armor of God that I may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand, I stand, having my loins girt about with truth. Your Word is truth that contains all the weapons of my warfare, which are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. Jesus, I speak Your Word into every situation, and the entrance of Your word brings light, which dispells the darkness. Amen

Scripture Reading Ephesians 5:8 Ephesians 6:10-18 2 Corinthians 10:4

Dear Lord, You have said: "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."* Many of Your people across this land, in cities and towns, in churches, parks and homes, observe a day of prayer each year. ... Open our eyes to see the error of our ways. Forgive us for thinking that we can re-design You to fit today's social changes. Help us to see that Your moral order was meant for all generations and that we are the ones who need to change. ... Forgive us, for we have often denied our Christian heritage. We have been deceived and have allowed others to lead us astray. How we must have grieved You! ... Give us spiritual insight and a desire to seek Your will -- for our nation, for Your churches, and for our lives -- lest we fail You and fall into a quagmire of our own making.

In Jesus' holy name we pray.

Amen.

* (II Chron. 7:14)

Lord God, may I ever continue to be thankful for the times thou hast helped me, when I have asked for thy compassion; may I recall the joy in which I received it, when it may be mine to have compassion and extend a helping hand to others. I pray that I may place my life where it will be stronger than adversity and controlled by sincerity and love. Amen.

We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all God's people – the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel that has come to you. Colossians 1:3–5, NIV

Lord our God, we praise your name because we are allowed to bear witness to what we see and hear, to all the good you have given us. May we become firmly and faithfully united, awaiting the glorious day when your almighty hand will be victorious and will bring an end to the many evils among us men. On that day you will be praised throughout all nations and everything will be clothed anew, to the glory of your great name. Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for this day. Please help rid myself of anger before I go out into the day. Please give me the wisdom to see that if I am happy I have the power to make others happy as well.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the wisdom in the book of Proverbs. Help us to apply it in every area of our lives. Help us to be wise in our spending and in our financial affairs. Lord, help us to keep our word in the greater matters of life, as well as in the small things. Lord, when I tell someone I will do something, help me to follow through. Remind me, should I forget. May people say about me, that I am a person who keeps their word. Help us all, as Your people, to be honest and operate with integrity in all of our financial affairs. Teach us Your financial principles, and help us resist going the way of the world that leads to more and more debt. Teach us Your wisdom in our financial affairs. I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

“A Prayer For Grace”

Father, it is by grace that we are saved, not of works lest we boast of the power we have to save ourselves. Instead we boast only in the privilege of knowing You and the power of Your resurrection. You exercise lovingkindness, judgment and righteousness in the earth and Your grace knows no bounds. We are grateful recipients of Your boundless grace and merciful kindness. May it spur us on to exercise mercy and grace to those around us. In the gracious name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

“A Prayer For Fervency In Spirit”

Father, help us to stir up the fire of the Holy Spirit in our lives through faithful reading and application of the Scriptures. Though there are daily temptations, disappointments, and experiences that could easily extinguish the fire of the Holy Spirit in our lives, we thank You that Your abiding presence in our hearts is greater than the foe that seeks to deter us. May we always be attentive to Your still small voice and the convicting power of Your Holy Spirit so that we keep our spiritual fervor in serving You all the days of our lives. Through Christ we pray. Amen.
Post New ThreadReply