Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Dream It, Believe It, Live It!

Today’s Scripture: "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..." (Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Dream It, Believe It, Live It!

Learning to walk in the destiny God has for you is a process. The first step is to get a vision, a clear picture from God that you can see. The next step is to trust Him – to believe in faith that it will happen. And then finally, you take a step of faith and live out what God has promised no matter what your circumstances or people around you have to say. First you dream it, then you believe it, and then you live it. Every dream I’ve ever received from God has followed this same pattern.

We see in scripture that even the great men and women of the Bible walked through this process. They had to overcome doubts; they struggled on their journey, but they held fast to what God said knowing that He is faithful to complete what He started in us! Today, if you are having a hard time believing that what God has promised will come to pass, understand that you are in a process. Don’t empower doubt with your words. Instead, keep declaring that He who promised is faithful! Keep the vision in front of you knowing that it is for an appointed time. Dream it and believe it because it won’t be long until you are living the blessed life God has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today: "Father, thank You for choosing and equipping me to fulfill my destiny. I receive Your promises by faith knowing that You who began a good work will be faithful to complete it in my life. Thank You for Your peace and guidance every step of the way in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply