Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13

Cast All Your Care

Are you worried, anxious about anything? I encourage you to pray this prayer aloud.

In the name of Jesus, I cast the whole of my care [all my anxieties, all my worries, all my concerns for ________, my future, my family, once and for all] on You, for You care for me affectionately and care about me watchfully. Amen(Walking in Humility, Volume 3 of Prayers That Avail Much)

I Peter 5:5-7; Philippians 4:6

Lord God, I pray that I may be worthy of my friends. May I not fear to go where I am called, and may I go cheerfully, even though the way be dark and lonesome. Amen.

Father I believe, help my unbelief. As the busyness of life under the sun wears me down, and challenges and problems increase. Keep me focused with eyes of faith, filled with hope and perseverance. Renew a steadfast spirit within me, and create in me a pure heart likened to Jesus’. For my one walk in and with You. Strong in You and Your almighty power. Remembering that if I get nothing else done this day, let me spend it loving You and others first, as You love me. Praying through the Spirit on all occasions for me and mine in fulfillment of Your will. Staying alert to always pray for those You place in my path. Asking that whenever I speak, words may be given to me. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

I leave my own past to your mercy, Lord. I entrust the present to your love, and the future to your providence. Amen.

Spiritual Resources

Ephesians 6:17-18

Dear Father, my resource for everything,

Help me make full use of your spiritual resources given to me.

Help me destroy evil through the power of your word, the power of your Holy Spirit.

Help me be a prayer warrior, for it is through prayer that you empower your soldiers.

So help me to stand - by right belief, by right thinking, by right living, by right praying.

Help me to pray at all times in the Spirit.

In the name of Jesus and by the power of his Spirit I seek your face. Amen.

In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. Daniel 2:44, NIV

Lord our God, we thank you that you work in us and in our lives and that you show us your compassion, no matter what cross we have to bear. We want to rejoice in you and wait patiently until your purpose is fulfilled and your kingdom arises on earth. Protect each one of us. May our hearts find strength and neverfailing joy in Jesus Christ the Savior, always hoping and believing, always looking to you. For you are the almighty God, who will come in Jesus Christ to establish his kingdom among the peoples and at last reveal his truth in its fullness. Then the knowledge of your will shall spread to all peoples, so that good and evil may come before you and be judged according to your mercy and faithful love. Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for this day. Please be with me as I face a mountain of work with so little time. Help me accomplish what must be done while giving patience to those who are looking for results.

Prayer for Sleep

O heavenly Father, you give your children sleep for the refreshing of soul and body: Grant me this gift, I pray; keep me in that perfect peace which you have promised to those whose minds are fixed on you; and give me such a sense of your presence, that in the hours of silence I may enjoy the blessed assurance of your love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply