Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25

Prayer for Guidance

Lord, teach me to number my days aright, that I may gain wisdom of heart. Help me do today the things that matter, not to waste the time I have.

The moments I have are precious, Lord, see that I count them dear. Teach me to number my days aright. Fill me this day with your kindness, that I may be glad and rejoice all the days of my life. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

Prayer for Physical Renewal

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.

I am lost, but I am singing. You gave me life, and you also give me the gift of infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for me. Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you've placed around me to help me get better. In your name I pray, Amen.

Now, oh heavenly Father, I ask to be called as a witness to your love by the love I extend to others; a precursor of your justice by my unfailing commitment to what is right and good; a lamp set on a hill, reflecting the light of Christ in my forgiveness, mercy and compassion; and a harvester of souls through my humble and dedicated servanthood. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

Dear Prayer Partner, let us pray together.

Direction

Father, thank You for instructing me and teaching me in the way I should go and for guiding me with Your eye. Thank You for Your guidance and leadership concerning Your will, Your plan and Your purpose for my life. I hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, for I know You and follow You. You lead me in paths of righteousness of Your name’s sake. (Knowing God’s Will, Prayers That Avail Much for Business)

Psalm 32:8; John 10:3-4; Psalm 23:3

Dear Lord, help me to see the "nowness" of my Christian faith. The past is past, and put aside; the future is in Your hands, Lord, but the "now" is up to me. This is where I either reflect You or not, in how I live today. ... Fill me with Your Spirit; enable me to be more than I am, that I may seize this precious time that will not come again, and live today to Your glory.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.
© 2001 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Lord God, save me from a hard and doubting heart. May I be trustful and come to thee in faith. All the days of my life may my lips sing thy praise as I unfold thy love and purposes. Amen.

Dear Father, please help me through today. Give me strength and wisdom so I may do the right things, not only for myself but also for others.

Dear heavenly Father, I am grateful that You have shown me Your compassion many times over the years. Lord, may I become like You and show that same attribute to others, and especially the poor. Lord, bless me so that I might bless others who are needy. May I never turn my face away from those who are seeking help. Lord, if I am unable to give in a monetary way, may I always remember I can always give of my time and my prayers. Deliver me of any fear or insecurity that would keep me from being generous. May I always be a cheerful giver. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

“A Prayer Of Thanks For Friends”

Father, You have given me many treasures that cannot be bought with money and friendship is among them. I thank You for the special friends who brighten my outlook and challenge me to be a better person. Thank You for my caring friend who loves me and never gives up on me even when I feel like giving up on myself. For that dear friend who comes alongside me and helps carry the burdens that I bear, I am especially thankful. My life is enriched and my spirit is refreshed as I share my heart with a close friend who does not criticize but accepts my frailties; who prays for me and expresses love for me in ways that build me up and strengthen me in the trials of life. Father, You are the greatest and most trusting Friend that I will ever know so help me to draw near to You so that You draw near to me. Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for today and all that you do. I love you Lord with all my heart. Please help me show this love to others as I go about the day.

Table Blessing
God is great! God is good!
Let us thank Him for our food.
Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply