Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2022, 06:50 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default P-O-W-E-R Expand: Day 24

P-O-W-E-R Expand: Day 24 by SGLY Ministry

Isaiah 54:3Today’s Scripture:
For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited. Isaiah 54:3 NKJV

Today’s Thought:
Isaiah was prophesying the coming of a Redeemer and the future growth of the Church. A new birth of faith where Jews and Gentiles would worship and grow together, no longer under law, but under grace.
We know Jesus life and death on earth fulfilled this prophecy.
However, we can take this verse and personalize it for our own lives, for our desire should be to expand our faith and witness daily, and to also share that faith with our descendants that they might carry it on also. In that way we can be a part of expanding the knowledge of God’s truth, grace and love to all the world.

Today’s Prayer:
Dear God,
I want to expand to the right and the left. I want my faith to grow. I want to increase my circle of influence for You. I want to be able to share more of what I believe and know to be true.
Help me to come to know You more and more, so that my life reveals Your power and might. I want to pass my faith on to my descendants, so that they will come to know You also. I want to pray as Jabez prayed to You Father God.

And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10 NKJV)

Today’s Action: Expand:

Ask God to expand your territory of influence
Ask Him to bless you and increase your knowledge of Him
Ask Him to be with you in all you do
Ask Him for protection daily
Ask Him to show you how you can grow in your faith
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply