Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-18-2017, 07:36 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18: Set a careful watch for those who will do their best to drag you down into their emotional responses to life and circumstances. Set good boundaries, and refuse to allow anyone to exploit your better nature. Strive to stay in the sweet spot of My Spirit, for that is where true life, love and liberty exist, says the Lord. Live in the peace of unity with Me and others. Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2017, 06:24 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19: Be steadfast and immovable. Refuse to overreact to current problems. To do so would most certainly take you out of the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord. Take the time to be sensitive to My leading as you consider your next course of action. I will lead you in the way you should go. Psalms 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:48 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20: In a vision I saw a glider in free flight. It was silently moving on the thermals and supported by the wind. It was glorious, and I heard the Lord say, "This is how you must move in the Spirit. It will be silent, strong, unwavering, steady and sure. It will feel as natural as breathing. A sense of wonder will follow, but will not be part of the process." John 3:8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21: Watch for situations that provoke an emotional reaction. You have a tendency to overreact to difficult problems that you have no control over. This is a time when you must release the things that are beyond your power to resolve. Focus on the challenges where you bear responsibility and actually have authority, and trust Me to give you wisdom in all things, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:50 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22: Refuse to allow yourself to get stuck right here. I speak of stagnation spiritually, mentally, or emotionally. Take advantage of every opportunity to be motivated. Consider your options and choose to start moving in the right direction, says the Lord. Jeremiah 18:2 "Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words."
Old 06-23-2017, 07:32 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23: Breakthrough is just ahead of you, and I will take you places you could not have imagined. However, you must stay present with Me. Do not give in to the temptation to fantasize about the future. Stay with what you know to be true and take one step at a time as I lead you in the way you should go, says the Lord. Psalm 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:55 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24: If you have lost your way and cannot seem to get your bearings, the only thing to do is calm yourself and be silent. Do not allow turmoil and chaos to rule. Find peace and allow My presence to fill your being and your surroundings. I am with you, says the Lord. I am your everlasting partner in life. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
Old 06-25-2017, 06:52 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25: I speak straight to your heart in order to awaken you in the realm of love for your brothers and sisters in the Kingdom. But, before you can be regenerated in this area, you must stop speaking against one another. This is a choice you can make. It is a necessary decision. In addition, I would have you set a watch against taking on the offenses of others that establish a place of bitterness in your own heart. I call you into a place of purity in the Spirit, says the Lord. 1 John 4:12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:13 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26: Many of you, My people, have shut down internally because of rejection or abandonment. But, I tell you truthfully that it is time for you to stop seeing life in shades of gray and begin to see in vibrant colors again. What's done is done. It is time to begin to throw off the cloak of mourning and live in the fullness of My Spirit, says the Lord. Psalm 30:11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:17 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27: Put your trust in Me, says the Lord. Your tendency is often to look to life conditions for your sense of well-being instead of looking to Me. Faith is your most valued commodity. Make your spiritual connection with Me your number one priority. Come to Me and ask in faith, knowing that I hear and answer prayer. James 1:6-8 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:52 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28: Allow Me to reveal the things that hold you back and keep you from having spiritual vitality. There is still plenty of internal work that needs to be done before you can be completely whole. Let go of the darkness of the past and prepare your heart to transition from the last chapter of your life into a new, as yet unwritten chapter. I am with you to guide you to be the best version of yourself you can be, says the Lord. 2 Thessalonians 3:5 Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:54 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29: Fight to stay focused and maintain and even stretch your attention span. There will be plenty of situations that could scatter your thoughts and take you off course. Establish a strong connection with Me, says the Lord, which will be required for spiritual stability. Be strong and ready to do My will. 1 Peter 4:1-2 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:34 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 30: In a vision I saw a deep chasm where two trees had fallen and were close enough together to form a bridge. Then, I saw a man crossing the bridge with one foot on each of the two logs. It was important for him to stay focused on his destination and to maintain proper balance in order to reach the other side. And, the Lord said, "You are in transition, and it feels very precarious at this moment, but you must forge ahead knowing that I am leading the way. Keep moving and trusting Me." Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Post New ThreadReply