Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2017, 10:11 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Speak To Your Mountain

A Bible Devotion

Speak To Your Mountain

MARK 11:23 NKJ 23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says.

"Talk to mountains? Do you think I'm crazy?"

Jesus talked to things, and taught that "whoever" could also speak to mountains.

A mountain is primarily any obstacle that stands in your way.

Faced with obstacles, most Christians pray to God. But Jesus told us to speak directly to the obstacle and tell it to be removed.

There is nothing wrong with discussing things with God. You should. But when something is blocking your progress -- Jesus said YOU should tell it to get out of the way.

Most Christians just speak to God about the mountain, instead of following Jesus' directions and speaking directly to the mountain.

Are you just talking to God about the problems in your life, instead of talking directly to the problems and telling them to be removed?

MATTHEW 17:20 NKJ 20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, `Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

According to Jesus, unbelief keeps us from speaking to our mountains.

What is the mountain in your life? What stands in the way of your progress? What holds you back from going forward and fulfilling God's plan?

Speak God's Word to that mountain!

Speak to the devil and his forces and tell them to get out of your affairs.

Speak to sickness and tell it that it can't stay in your body.

Speak to debt and financial lack and tell them to be removed from your life.

Speak to doubt, fear, and worry and tell them to be gone.

If you say, "I just can't believe it would do any good for me to talk to problems," that's why you still have them.

Read what Jesus said again, and again.

SAY THIS: I will speak to the mountains that try to hold me back.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply