Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-16-2017, 05:41 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 16: Do not underestimate your position in the Kingdom. Many of you feel like you are ineffective and even expendable. You may not be called to reach multitudes with the Gospel, but you can establish righteousness and peace where you are. You can exhibit the fruit of the Spirit in everything you are and do, says the Lord. You can bring love where there is hatred, truth where there is deception, and acceptance for all people. You can make a difference. Galatians 5:22-23a But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2017, 05:43 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 17: It is My desire that you continue to advance in spiritual understanding and discernment. But, your human sympathies and focus on worldly issues will impede your progress. You must strive to be focused on being one with Me. Only then will you be able to stay on track spiritually. Refuse to allow anyone or anything to derail you from eternal purpose, says the Lord. Ephesians 4:1-3 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:45 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 18: If you need wisdom, ask Me. You can ask a number of other people, and they will all give you an opinion based on their own ideas and intellect. But, if you ask Me, I will give you truth as it relates to your spiritual and natural condition. Don't be afraid to appear in My presence to ask for whatever you need, says the Lord. Luke 11:9 "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Old 08-19-2017, 06:38 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 19: Take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself to be kind and considerate of your fellow human beings. Be generous in your attitudes towards others, and be helpful when you can. But, I say, do this from a heart that has been regenerated through My love for you. Recognize and understand My grace and great mercy, says the Lord. Do not forget that you are being transformed into My image. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:44 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 20: I had a dream of the end of the world and of spending my last day on the earth, and I heard the Lord say, "I want you to consider where you are spiritually. Are you where you need to be, or do you need to make some adjustments in your priorities? I want you to live every day of the rest of your life considering that it may be your last and being ready for My soon return. Don't spend one more day in complacency." Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:10 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 21: Press through the darkness, and resist the work of degradation against you and humanity. Continue to push until your existence is found in My kingdom where truth and righteousness prevail. This is all a matter of where you invest your time, energy, thoughts, emotions and will. You do not have to subject yourself to the work of the enemy even though it seems to be pervasive, says the Lord. Romans 11:11-14 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:59 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 22: Be patient. Your life is a process of singular events. Refuse to get short-sighted and focused on what you would like to see happen now. Trust Me to orchestrate your steps that will produce a result that will reflect divine order in your life, says the Lord. Relax and enjoy the journey. James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:56 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 23: Look for Me, says the Lord. Come to Me. Allow me to strengthen your spirit, soul, and body. I will rejuvenate you and bring satisfaction akin to a full meal for a starving man or fresh water for a thirsty soul. Receive healing. Be lifted up and encouraged. I am available to those who earnestly seek. Psalm 119:2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, who seek Him with the whole heart!
Old 08-24-2017, 05:58 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 24: You can change your life's course and destination by giving more attention to that which is in agreement with My will and purposes. Set you mind on things that will build you up instead of things that will tear you down. Establish yourself in hope and be done with discouragement and despair, says the Lord. For, I am truly with you to bring you to a place of victory over self-destruction. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:38 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 25: To those who feel like you are in the doldrums with no wind in your sails and that you're not getting anywhere, settle down. Everything is happening in a perfect timing that you cannot understand yet. There are things that need to come into line with My plans and purposes before you can move forward, says the Lord. Be patient. Ecclesiastes 7:8 The end of a thing is better than its beginning; the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
Old 08-26-2017, 06:10 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 26: Look to your circumstances to see what is broken, for there is a parallel condition spiritually. I am showing you signs in the natural that mirror your spiritual state. Make the necessary adjustments on all levels so that your life will be in good working order, says the Lord. You will be able to perceive the reflection of the unseen realm through what you can actually see. Psalms 123:2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the LORD our God, until He has mercy on us.
Old 08-27-2017, 06:10 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 27: I see your heart, and I know that as much as you try to lift yourself up and be strong that there is still uncertainty and even a measure of instability in your soul. But, I say to you, that I am your strength. I am your very present help in times of trouble. You cannot accomplish what you desire by the strength of your own soul. You must allow Me to undertake on your behalf, says the Lord. Let Me do what you cannot do. Lean on Me and trust in My help. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:52 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 28: Your journey has been long and arduous, but I tell you honestly that you will begin to experience breakthrough. It will be in small things at first as you gain confidence and strength to move forward. Stay with what you know to be right and good. Seek to know Me more profoundly than ever, says the Lord. I am with you! John 14:17 "The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."
Old 08-29-2017, 06:50 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 29: I want you to recognize that there are things that you can fix or do something about and things that are beyond your reach or control. Learn to know the difference between where you have power and where you do not, says the Lord. And, remember that nothing is impossible for Me. I can do what you can't. Ask Me for help. Ask for wisdom and direction. Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."
Old 08-30-2017, 09:20 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 30: If you will allow it, I will take you to places in spirit that you need to see and understand. The things that I show you will bring clarity to positions of hopelessness and despair. New revelation of where you are and where you have been will restore hope, and you will again place your faith and trust in Me, says the Lord. I am the solid rock on which you can stand. Psalms 42:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.
Post New ThreadReply