Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2017, 06:47 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October

October 1: In a vision I saw an ancient scribe seated at a table with quill in hand. There was a light shining through the only window in the room. He was focused and wholly given to the task at hand as he was very careful to write only what the Lord was giving him. It was a word of encouragement from God to His people to not give up, but to stand fast in truth, power and anointing, and to live in Christ continually. And, I heard the Lord say, "I am doing a deep and profound inner work in My people that will produce purity of heart and life in the Spirit." Psalm 24:3-4 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2017, 04:29 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 2: I want to give you revelation of how things work, both spiritually and naturally, so that your understanding can position you to accomplish all that I have set you to do. This will require your undivided attention and concentration on that which I am revealing to you. But, you will not be disappointed with the results, says the Lord. Prepare yourself to see and know. Proverbs 24:3 Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:43 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 3: Be relevant to what I have called you to do. Stay present and connected to current circumstances so that you can know and understand what you need to learn. The lessons of this time are vital to your success in the future. Establish and maintain your relationship to Me, says the Lord. I am your place of refuge. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:48 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 4: The call has gone out to the ends of the earth to those who have ears to hear. I am calling you to dedicate yourself wholly to My kingdom and spiritual purpose. Refuse to be complacent or lukewarm. Renew your commitment to rise above worldliness and seek to walk in the power of My Spirit, says the Lord. The days are evil, but My people will be a light in the darkness. Matthew 22:14 "For many are called, but few are chosen."
Old 10-05-2017, 05:52 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 5: Pay close attention to the subtle clues that will guide you on this path of spiritual discovery. My signs and wonders can be quiet and inconspicuous to the average observer. But, you are not average. You are My vessel chosen to stay in the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Intentionally stay close to Me with your eyes and heart wide open, says the Lord. I will bring to light those things hidden in darkness. Job 12:22 He uncovers deep things out of darkness, and brings the shadow of death to light.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:05 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 6: Beloved, it is up to you to protect yourselves from evil influences. Establish boundaries that prevent the intrusion of things that are not godly or good for you. Otherwise, your environment will become mixed and tainted with corruption and you will be defiled. It is important to maintain spiritual purity by walking in the Spirit, says the Lord. Stay protected. 1 John 3:3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:47 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7: One day at a time, one step at a time--this is the way you proceed. The path is before you to ascend. Come up. Come higher spiritually. Seek My face continually. Listen for My voice intently. I will show you the way, says the Lord. Refuse the temptation to stay in old places of complacency and comfort. Rise up and be on your way. Matthew 7:14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Old 10-08-2017, 05:09 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8: Position yourself for a new beginning that will follow the changes over the last months that have brought you to a place of order and in alignment with My plans and purposes. Yield at this time to the moving of My Spirit as I bring you out of a spiritual desert. And, trust Me with your life, your purpose and destiny, says the Lord. You are embarking on a new day! Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:11 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 9: In a vision I saw people traveling on an elevated highway, and I heard the Lord say, "I want to lift you up and take you higher than you have been before. As you move and stay in this elevated place, it will soon become your new normal. And, from this high place, you will be able to see and understand things that have been beyond your comprehension in times past. Prepare yourself for spiritual elevation." Isaiah 49:11 I will make each of My mountains a road, and My highways shall be elevated.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10: Your life is not about issues that you agree with or disagree with. But, I tell you that life on earth is shorter than you have imagined. Use the opportunities that you have to secure everlasting life with Me, says the Lord. Set your sights on things that matter eternally instead of focusing on things that are temporary. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:56 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11: Travel the road of redemption. This will require focused concentration to stay on course spiritually and to maintain allegiance to the invisible as you live and walk in My Spirit, says the Lord. Refuse to be diverted by worldly and emotional turmoil, but seek to find and grasp everything true and lasting. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
Old 10-12-2017, 04:15 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 12: Allow Me to glorify Myself through you. Position yourself to be a conduit of My will and work. Every time you choose righteousness over evil, you bring glory to My kingdom. When you allow Me to pray through you or preach through you or witness through you, it is a glorious expression of who I am and who you are in Me, says the Lord. Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
Old 10-13-2017, 06:36 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13: I am creating a stir in the spirit realm. This stirring is for the purpose of stimulating My faithful people to be more sensitive to My leading. I will also stir the hearts of those who once knew Me, but because of worldly tragedy and sorrow have fallen away. The call has gone out for those precious souls to seek My face again and to renew their commitment to walk with Me, says the Lord. Jeremiah 3:22 Return, you backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Indeed we do come to You, for You are the Lord our God.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:14 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14: Build yourself up in your most holy faith. When your faith lies dormant it becomes nothing more than a memory of what you once believed and does not produce fruit. True and vital relationship with Me requires the activity produced by your belief that I exist and that I am with you, says the Lord. Examine yourself to see what you actually believe. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:40 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15: Beloved, refuse to allow anything to undermine or destroy your faith. I know that you have wondered if your faith and hope are enough to break through your challenges. And I tell you, Yes. It is enough to sustain you. Don't waver in your belief that there is spiritual, invisible help available to you in every situation. Put your trust in Me, and be strong, says the Lord. Luke 17:6 So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you."
Post New ThreadReply