Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-24-2018, 07:06 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24: You are indeed children of light. So, walk in the light. Walk in the power of the light, and darkness will not overcome you. Walk in such a way that you see the glorious light of My presence and allow it to become your light that will illuminate the path before you. And, then you can walk on that path with great comfort, joy and peace because you know that it is a path of victory. It will bring you into the fullness of My purpose and My blessings, says the Lord. Be children of the light.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2018, 06:35 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26: Look up! Be done with low-level vision. When you only look at your natural life and are only concerned about that, you lose sight of My presence. Again, I say, look up; look to Me. For, where your vision is fixed that is what you are concerned with and controlled by. So, look up and see Me, and then you will be controlled by My reality.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:00 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3: I am calling you, My people, to a higher level of living, to a higher place of believing--a place in which you will be trained to rule and reign with Me over the nations, over those things that are to come. So, I encourage you to begin today by ruling over your own life, over your own situations and circumstances. Exercise your kingship today over the arenas that I have placed you in so that your habitations become the habitation of Christ. And, let those habitations become anointed. May it happen today, says the Lord.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:00 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5: Listen and learn; watch and see that which I am doing. Direct your attention to Me, for I will show you what you need to know. Come and walk with Me so that I can lead you and guide you into this new season. The season that is before you is designed for your benefit. This will be a season of multiplied blessings IF you stay connected to Me. So, come walk and talk with Me. Pay attention to that which I am going to show you, says the Lord. Psalm 116:9 I will walk before the LORD In the land of the living.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:32 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10: I see you. I know you. I know the struggles that you have gone through. I have seen and known the curses that have come upon you. I see and know the plan of the enemy against you. I know all of these things because I am God. But, please understand that it is not My will for you to suffer at the hand of the enemy. And, that is why I have given you the Holy Spirit of anointing who will rest upon you and empower you to be that which I have called you to be so that these works that I have done you can do. And it comes down to this point: Children of God, all you have to do is believe that all things are possible that I have spoken of regarding My people and it shall be so with you, says the Lord. Rise up! Shout with a voice of joy. Get over the defeat of compromise, the defeat of heaviness, the defeat of infirmity, and those things that hold you and keep you from My purposes. For, when I do this extraordinary and great work in this season, it is My company of redeemed that shall arise and they shall be the chosen ones that go forth into battle to destroy the works of the enemy. They will shake themselves free from every yoke which has been put upon them. In My name, do the work. And, I Myself, shall be with you to confirm that work with signs and wonders following.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12: Life lived in the Spirit is the place of victory! Therefore, rule in your temple and order your life by My Spirit. No one will do this for you. You are in charge. But, if you seek Me, I will help you. These are challenging days, but you are able to thrive in them because greater am I in you than those who oppose you, says the Lord. 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:22 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 17: God says that some of your involvements include things you ought not be involved in, and they are dragging you down. They are keeping you in a place of bondage. My instruction to you is stop those things that I am putting My finger on so that you are not negatively effected by them the rest of your life. For, these are the days where opportunities to come higher exist and where the greater realm of My presence is available to you. So, choose between these two things. If you check your spiritual level you will know that which is wrong, and then you can put those things aside as you resolve to go up higher.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:57 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 19: Examine yourself to find out whether you are in true faith or not. You can trust Me to help you. I will bring correction without condemnation. I would have you to become the best version of yourself, to be all that you can be, and become what I have designed you to be, says the Lord. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:05 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 24: I see where you have camped out. But, the cloud is moving. The cloud is going before you, so get up and go with Me, and you will have no regrets. For, I am leading you to a higher place than you have ever been. Your discernment in this season will grow greatly, and your ability to seek and find Me will rise to a place that you have never understood. You will know in your heart, without any doubt, that I am for you and with you. I am leading you, guiding you, protecting you, and I will provide for you. Healing will come. The healing waters will flow. The flow of the Spirit is increasing in these days. So, come into agreement with My purposes and come with Me on this journey, says the Lord.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:15 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 26: Have you noticed the increase in the light around you? My spiritual light is increasing over My people. The light will help you see so that My purposes can be established in your life. This light will cause the darkness that Satan has established to dissipate. So, awaken now and allow My light to shine forth. It will establish a path of liberty for you to walk on, says the Lord. Ephesians 5:13-14 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
Old 03-31-2018, 06:39 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 31: This day I have opened doors for you to be free. I have made a way for you to establish your freedom. Activate the authority that I have given you, by faith, and walk in the way of it. You will find that you are on a fast track to a new position of spiritual life, joy and peace. It is My purpose to always bring you into victory, says the Lord. Fight for it!
Old 04-02-2018, 06:46 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2: Rise up now and allow your faith to come alive. Do this now so that your thinking will be transformed. Renew yourself this day and allow the power of spiritual resurrection to come upon you. If you do this you will live your natural life more fully as a part of the resurrection. Resurrection life is available to you even now; it is the life of My Spirit in you, says the Lord.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:20 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7: I keep hearing thunder in the heavens, and I hear the Lord declaring that victory is yours--by the power of His Spirit, which He is amplifying in this season. You will have the victory if you believe what God is speaking. The power of the most Holy Spirit, will come upon you to cause you to be more than a conqueror in this season. "Only believe, and do that which I have called you to do, and you will be amazed at the outcome", says the Lord.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9: The Lord says, "Come up higher because indeed these are the days of elevation. This is a spiritual place that has been established for My people in the last days. In this place you will have visions of My purposes. In this place you will hear my voice! In this place I will meet with you and reveal the hidden mysteries of these days." Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."
Old 04-14-2018, 06:46 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14: I hear the Lord laughing, and He’s saying to His people, relax. Enjoy these days. Enjoy Me during these days. Do not allow the atmosphere of the world to weigh you down and create fear. For, I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. You have the right to enjoy the journey. So, throw your burdens and the things that trouble you onto Me, for My burden is light and easy to carry. Trust Me to take care of the issues that you cannot take care of. I am with you and for you. Again, I say, enjoy the journey. Stop taking yourself so seriously, and stop condemning yourself or allowing others to condemn you. Understand that you belong to Me. I know who you are, and I know your heart; I am for you. This is a specific time of new beginnings with Me, says the Lord.
Post New ThreadReply