Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Recovery Readings

Share This Forum!  

Daily Recovery Readings Start your day here with Daily Recovery Readings. Feel Free To Share Your Experience, Strength & Hope.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2014, 07:17 AM   #31
yukonm
Administrator

January 31

AA 'Big Book' - Quote

There are those, too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders, but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest. - Pg. 58 - How It Works

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

When intense cravings for our drug of choice overwhelm us, we immediately talk to another person in recovery, even if it is 4 AM. Call your contact number, we must be here for each other!

Give me the strength to contact another clean and sober person BEFORE I think of satisfying that craving.

Beyond What I See

I want to know in my heart that life has meaning and purpose beyond what I see. I want to train my eye for seeing what is beautiful in life the way that a musician trains his ear. I want to know that each day is a gift, that I can't just expect it, that life is precious.

I say thank you for the gift of this day

- Tian Dayton PhD

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

Anger is one letter away from danger.

If I am right, I don't need to be angry. If I am wrong, I can't afford to be angry.

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

When we remove me from 'blame' all that's left is bla. bla, bla....

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

I will take the time I need for me today to be quiet and listen to my Higher Power as I gently make new discoveries and gain new wisdom.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

God doesn't care who carries the message. He just wants it carried. - Anne P.

One Day At A Time

yukonm is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply