Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2017, 06:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July

July 1: Consider your vulnerabilities--those places in you that can be exploited. You must protect yourself to keep others from taking unrighteous advantage of you. You can do this by hiding yourself in Me, says the Lord. When you live in the Spirit, you will have the necessary discernment to see trouble before it comes. Ephesians 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2017, 07:18 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2: I know that you trust Me, says the Lord, because I see your heart and know your love for Me. But, now I am opening a door of hope that will lead to the specific resolution of the issues you have been dealing with for some time. Move in the power of My Spirit and let hope rule in your heart. I am with you to become strength in your weakness. Let the weak say, "I am strong!" Hosea 2:14-15 "Therefore, behold, I will allure her, will bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfort to her. I will give her her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor [trouble] as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt."
Old 07-03-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3: Examine yourself to see what you need to do to shore up your position. As things change adjustments must be made to establish yourself on solid ground. Set your priorities so that you are in perfect order. Take the long view to find your optimum flow that is consistent with living and walking in the Spirit, says the Lord. 2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:59 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4: To those who feel scattered and unsure, I tell you that I am your solid foundation. But, you must quiet the emotions and thoughts that work against you and build yourself up in the faith that I am your eternal God. What you are experiencing now is temporary. I am greater than your mistakes and bad decisions. I will bring you out of chaos and give you peace, says the Lord. 1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:41 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5: If you will put away distractions and determine to live your life within the framework of My Spirit, I will bring you to a higher level of spiritual sensitivity. And, I will open to you revelations of My kingdom that you could not have imagined. But, when your focus is on the world and flesh desires, your spiritual life is suffocated. You must choose, says the Lord. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:42 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6: Beloved, you cannot change the past, but you can learn from it, move on, and do better. You will find yourself in situations that trigger an urge to start over. This compunction will not be for the sake of escape, but rather to achieve some level of perfection. Let Me guide you through this time so that you do not throw out the proverbial baby with the bathwater, says the Lord. Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:53 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7: To all of you who have made sacrifices for the sake of others, I tell you that I see your sacrifice and I count it as holy and righteous, says the Lord. What you have given up will be multiplied back to you in the time of harvest. Great will be your reward. And, to those who have taken advantage of the kindness of others you have already received your reward. Matthew 16:27 "For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works."
Old 07-08-2017, 07:00 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8: Examine yourself to see where your faith is. I tell you truthfully that many who think they are in faith are actually in presumption. Your faith must be solid and real so that you are not merely hoping, but knowing. There is no doubt or fear in faith. There is no speculation in faith, says the Lord. Psalms 19:13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:11 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9: Pay attention and watch for valuable insights that will prepare you and facilitate your spiritual development. You are ready to proceed and take the next step in a series of actions and understanding necessary to this vital process of spiritual growth. I have called you, My people, to a closer walk with Me, and that will require that you leave behind the hindrances that keep you from intimacy with Me, says the Lord. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:11 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10: Your recent experiences were a departure from your normal routine and expectations, which made it more difficult than ever to stay on track spiritually. You will need to make a deliberate effort to get connected with Me again, says the Lord. Be one with Me, and I will give you keener insights into what I have in store for you. John 16:13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come."
Old 07-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11: Maximize every chance you get to yield to My correction and make the necessary adjustments. These actions will be valuable in finding and maintaining your optimal potential. It is vitally important that you stay on track with My plans and purposes for your life without distraction, says the Lord. Your spiritual well being will lead the way for blessing in the natural realm. Proverbs 10:17 He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, but he who refuses correction goes astray.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:03 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12: I am your healer and deliverer. There is nothing that I will not do for you if you come to Me. But, you must come in faith with no doubting. You must come in the assurance that I see your need and understand your pain. What are you waiting for? Come to Me for help, says the Lord. Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:58 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13: You are at a point where you cannot move ahead without getting rid of stuff from the past. There are issues that have been painful and out of your ability to control or do anything about except to leave them behind. You cannot make significant progress until you look forward and refuse to allow those things to bog you down, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:23 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14: Discouragement will take you down to the depths, so you must lift yourself up by trusting in Me, says the Lord. Refocus your thoughts and energy to spiritual realities that will strengthen your faith and your resolve. My purpose for you is victory and not defeat. Psalm 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:12 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15: I am calling to you from a spiritual high place to come up here! Many of you have lost hope and have become disappointed because you have not received what you desire in the natural, physical realm. But, I say to you that your investment in life must not be in temporary things that will soon pass away, but rather in being one with Me, says the Lord. When your faith is in what you want Me to do for you instead just wanting Me, it is misplaced. Now is the time to have a change of heart. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Post New ThreadReply