Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2015, 08:33 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default He Sees Your Tears

He Sees Your Tears

Thought for the Day

"There are times that our suffering and sadness seem to overwhelm us and, no matter how hard we pray or ask God to ease our burden, we can feel alone and abandoned. Know that God does hear you and feels your pain and is working to bring you a brighter future. It is knowing He is working to bring that to you that gives hope; it is that hope that can lighten your load and make your current suffering more tolerable."

Today's Word

"My eyes will flow unceasingly, without relief, until the Lord looks down from heaven and sees." (Lamentations 3:49-50 NIV)

Today's Prayer

Father, I have great days basking in all that You have given me; however, there are also days when my tears flow. It is when they do that I have the hope for new days to come when the sun shines bright and I will again feel your bounty surrounding me. Knowing that you are always working for me gives me the hope that lets me carry on during those dark times. Amen

The Whisper Of God
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply