Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default He Teaches the Way

Today’s Scripture
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.”
(Psalm 32:8, ESV)

He Teaches the Way

Do you need to know which way to go? Maybe you are facing an important decision in your job, at home or in your relationships. Know this: God Himself will teach you what you should do. He promises to show you the path you should take. He’s watching over you and giving you advice every step of the way.

God’s not just concerned with the goal, or end result. It’s not just about getting you from point “A” to point “B.” He is with you every step of the way during the entire process. He wants to see your character develop and mature. Most times, our growth in life happens when circumstances seem to be the most uncertain. Those uncertain times cause us to rely more on God.

No matter how uncertain things may seem, God still has His eye on you. He’s making sure that you make the right choices. He’s working with you to shape your character and attitude. Remember, He’s promised to never leave you nor forsake you. You may not always know the answer right away, but He’s always teaching you and leading you into blessing all the days of your life!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for giving me the direction I need for my life. I receive Your counsel today and trust that You are at work. I surrender all to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply