Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-15-2018, 05:43 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 15

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

"Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord."
Colossians 3:20

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:31

Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God will give you. Exodus 20:12

Mark 3:31-35
Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”

“Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked.

Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2018, 06:41 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 16

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. — Romans 12:9

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. 1 Thessalonians 5:15
Old 01-17-2018, 06:59 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 17

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

“Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.” -1 John 5:5

I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ. 1 Corinthians 9:22

"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:3

Psalm 46:1-3 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:53 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 18

For from His fullness we have all received grace upon grace. (TLV) - John 1:16

Lamentations 3:25 (NLT) The Lord is good to those who depend on Him, to those who search for Him.

Thought: People may let you down. God won't.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. —1 Corinthians 10:13
Old 01-19-2018, 07:34 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 19

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast.

James 3:18 (MSG) ...do the hard work of getting along with each other, treating each other with dignity and honor.

Thought: Sow peace in all seasons.

The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. Proverbs 10:22

God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the prophets. —Matthew 7:12

Stay away from a foolish man,for you will not find knowledge on his lips. — Proverbs 14:7

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

Habakkuk 3:19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 20

Revelation 21:4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:30-31

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. —James 1:2-3

Psalm 119:114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 21

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

"For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ." 1 Corinthians 2:16

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. – Psalm 19:8

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14
Old 01-22-2018, 06:50 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 22

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

"Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance." Psalms 89:15

Psalm 94:19 (NLT) When doubts fill my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Thought: Jesus knows. He's here for you.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. — Psalms 23:1-3

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. – Ephesians 4:2-3

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." —Matthew 7:7-8

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. — Proverbs 24:3

Psalm 29:11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:45 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 23

“God has made everything beautiful for its own time.” Ecclesiastes 3:11a

Let your conversation be gracious and effective. Colossians 4:6

Show me your ways, 0 Lord, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! – Psalm 147:1

(13) Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to encouragement, and to teaching. (14) Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, which was given to you through prophecy with the laying on of hands of the elders. (15) Practice these things – be absorbed in them, so that your progress may be clear to all. (16) Give attention to yourself and your teaching. Persevere in these things, for in doing so you will save yourself and those who hear you. (TLV) - I Timothy 4:13-16

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:37 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 24

2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.

Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness. James 3:18

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name." Psalm 91:14

But they who wait for the Lord (Adonai) will renew their strength. They will soar up with wings as eagles. They will run, and not grow weary. They will walk, and not be faint. (TLV) - Isaiah 40:31

Mark 5:27-34

When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?”

“You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ”

But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:13 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 25

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 (NLT) Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.

Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Psalm 105:1

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things. —Philippians 4:8
Post New ThreadReply