Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-26-2018, 07:42 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 26

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Colossians 4:5-6a (NLT) Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive...

Thought: You can make a difference in the lives of those you encounter.

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 2 Timothy 4:2

Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on you. If you forgive others, you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37

The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. —James 4:10

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2018, 07:49 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 27

Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor. Romans 13:7

Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call sinners, not those who think they are already good enough. Mark 2:17

If we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong. 1 John 1:9

A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. — Proverbs 11:25
Old 01-28-2018, 07:32 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 28

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek. Psalm 27:8

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor. — Proverbs 22:9

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

2 Corinthians 6:18, NLT "And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life. - John 4:14

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow. – Isaiah 1:17

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. Psalm 150:6
Old 01-29-2018, 07:13 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 29

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:13

Psalm 46:10 (NLT) Be still, and know that I am God!

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame. – Proverbs 18:13

Psalm 107:1-8
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story—
those he redeemed from the hand of the foe,
those he gathered from the lands,
from east and west, from north and south.

Some wandered in desert wastelands,
finding no way to a city where they could settle.
They were hungry and thirsty,
and their lives ebbed away.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
and he delivered them from their distress.
He led them by a straight way
to a city where they could settle.
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for mankind,
Old 01-30-2018, 06:13 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 30

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Jude 1:2

Now as they went on their way, He (Jesus) entered a certain village, where a woman named Martha welcomed Him into her home. She had a sister named Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet and listened to what He was saying. But Martha was distracted by her many tasks; so she came to Him and asked, ‘Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her then to help me.’ But the Lord answered her, ‘Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things; there is need of only one thing. Mary has chosen the better part, which will not be taken away from her’ (Luke 10:38-42, NRSV).

I have commanded you today to love the Lord your God and to keep his commands, laws, and regulations by walking in his ways. . . . Choose to love the Lord your God and to obey him and commit yourself to him, for he is your life. Deuteronomy 30:16, 20

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. —Ephesians 4:2

Exodus 15:2 “The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:50 AM   #36
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 31

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy person keeps a secret. Proverbs 11:13

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you. —Psalm 86:5

Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. — Proverbs 4:25-26

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Post New ThreadReply