Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Weekly Scripture Memory - 2017

Week 1 - Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2017, 04:25 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 2 - Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground
Old 01-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 3 - 4 Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5
Old 01-22-2017, 09:53 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 4 - Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:38 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 5 - Psalms 42:1 As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:38 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 6 - Ask and you shall receive, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7
Old 02-12-2017, 06:38 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 7 - 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.a Proverbs 3:5-6
Old 02-19-2017, 06:48 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 8 - I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. Job 19:25
Old 02-26-2017, 06:20 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 9 - Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"
Old 03-05-2017, 07:47 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 10 - Isaiah 43:16,18-19 – This is what the Lord says, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
Old 03-12-2017, 08:55 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 11 - For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Mathew 18:20
Old 03-19-2017, 07:09 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 12 - Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:12 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 13 - This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Old 04-02-2017, 06:52 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 14 - Psalm 3:3 – But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 15 - Teach me your ways, O LORD, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you. - Psalm 86:11
Post New ThreadReply