Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2014, 12:24 AM   #8
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome Theresa, you and me both, Need to reread for myself. I have been without a internet service all day today, part of it is my own fault though. I tried to fix it myself and it ended up, I have to go to the server and pick up a new adapter. If I had quit trying to figure it out, and just picked up the phone and called the server a week ago, I would, maybe even a month ago, things wouldn't have gotten to this stage. Sounds like my disease was in full swing, and it was. The only thing was I didn't have a drink in my hand and I wasn't using narcotics, although I think I did break down a buy brownies one day.

Had a friend tell me to take some time off from the computer and get out more. The fact that it broke down was all her fault. Not to mention that the weather is bad, the weather is bad, power outage in one area. I can only go an pick up the new adapter if the weather changes and the high winds calm down. I couldn't have picked it up yesterday or today if I had wanted to because of the weather and my son couldn't have got it for me. So all things considered, why get a resentment anyway. Accept and move on. I finished my book, that is a good thing. I almost got the readings done on time.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply