Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > General Forum

Share This Forum!  

General Forum A place to share about everything else.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2016, 08:15 AM   #1
AzmtnBkr1

Default Done giving a crap

I have come to the conclusion I just don't want to give a **** any longer about the politics of life.

I give up caring for the state of affairs for this nation and the so-called leaders.

Main stream media lies daily and feeds that masses bull **** and keeps the truth out of site.

I ask God how this **** goes on? I get no answer. Yet, I am given the solution.

Step away from it. Life and politics do not go hand and hand. They have co-existed for thousands of years and the two shall never agree. Frankly, the way I see it and for me to survive my sobriety I have to just not be mentally or emotionally involved.

I did my service to my country and I have given. Time for the torch be handed off to the next ****ed up group.

I will be long gone before the nation is pissed away. A country that was strong, valued hard work and individualism and a moral value system that praised honesty and courage.

Perhaps it still does? I'm not that jaded or crazy to believe that God would allow the "ying" without the "yang." But as for the leaders, **** THEM!

I don't like liars. Been there, done that. Yet they do it and look you straight in the eyes and don't even blink.

And not too mention the MASS OF STUPIDITY, and those that don't have a clue on personalities and issues. They make their own bed.

Freedom isn't free. Nothing in life is free and in the end you die.

I would rather die on my feet on life's terms, then live on my knee at the mercy of self serving POWER HUNGRY MORONS.

Funny thing is, and I am not be an ass. God has blessed me. I want to help others and I struggle. His will is mine and I suppose I am to get the hell out of politics and be there for another drunk.

Sorry for rambling.
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply