Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2014, 11:18 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon19 Daily Prayers - March

March 1

I dedicate this day to you, mighty God. I pray that your Spirit will lift me up this day, and that your face may shine upon me all the day long, that I might do your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit. Amen.

Lord of life, we give you thanks for the beauty of creation, and we rejoice when we see signs of new life. May we be Spring to others and never Winter. Amen.

Walking in Love

Romans 14:13-16

Dear Father, to whom all will bow,

Help me not pass judgment on others or despise them. Let me look to myself in view of the fact that I will have to give an account for my own self.

You have said, "As I live every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God." Let me praise you now before the day of your judgment. Let my praise be willing and not forced.

Help me never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother or sister in Christ, and especially of some young person. Don't let me injure anyone by exercising my rights. Let me rather walk in love toward. Don't let my right to do something cause the ruin of one for whom Christ died. Do not let what is good to me be evil spoken of.

In the name of Jesus I ask for the love and wisdom to so live. Amen.

“A Prayer For A Steadfast Walk”

Father, those who sacrifice their time, affections, and finances to idols are doing so at their own peril. We want to offer our lives as living sacrifices, making them holy and acceptable to You. When we exchange that which is best from You for that which is appealing from the devil we regress. We fall back rather than move forward. We want to be led of Your Spirit step by step, day by day, moment by moment. Whenever we’re tempted to compromise remind us of the tragic exchange that will result and the awful consequences that follow. We want to stay on the straight and narrow, not going one step off the right way. Help us to do so, in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

O taste and see that the Lord is good! Happy is the man who takes refuge in him! Psalm 34:8, RSV

Dear Father in heaven, we come to you. With thanks we come to you, for again and again you have helped us. Again and again you have let your light shine out on us so that we could be glad and know that our lives are in your hands. Protect us on this earth, where it is so necessary. Protect us, that the light of true life may shine more and more brightly and we may praise your name with our whole heart. Be with us this night, O God, and touch our hearts with your Spirit. Amen.

Father as we quietly wait in your presence this early morning, we give you praise for a new day. The storms of life may rage around us, but if we are grounded in you, we will not lose our footing. As we listen to the storm with the wind and rain, we know that we dwell in your peace, for we are surrounded with shelter. So it is in the midst of the many issues that so many are facing, your are their stillness, comfort, hope, and peace. May we draw from your strength today and know that you alone see our heart, and know us. How we praise you for your forgiving love and grace.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply