Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2024, 07:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - March

March 1: Make your plans, but hold them loosely. I see the thoughts and intentions of your heart, but only I know your future, says the Lord. Dwelling on what you think might happen or dreading what could happen is a waste of time and energy. You live one breath at a time; take life as it comes knowing that I am with you all the way. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2024, 08:49 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2: Things will begin to fall into place, but you must take the first step. Only you can choose. Be alert to My still small voice within and follow my leading. Refuse to allow other people to interfere with what you know is right for you. Position yourself firmly on the Rock of My salvation, says the Lord. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:49 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3: Keep your emotions in check and stand fearless in the face of adversity. Fear is the antithesis of faith and will interfere with your ability to trust Me, says the Lord. Know that I am for you and that I will give you the wisdom necessary to lead you out of your current quagmire. You will again stand on solid spiritual ground. 2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
Old 03-04-2024, 06:18 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4: Sometimes it feels like you take two steps forward and one step back, but you are making progress. Refuse to get impatient with your current circumstances and be at peace with gaining what ground you can. Continue to keep your eyes on your ultimate goal, and trust that I am with you every step of the way, says the Lord. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:48 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5: When you are not satisfied with the outcome of your decisions, it is not too late to change your mind and change course. Make sure that you weigh your options. Be still, quiet your flesh, and access divine wisdom so that you can follow My leading, says the Lord. I am for you and not against you, and I will help you. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 03-06-2024, 04:20 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6: Dealing with issues of life is not easy, but you are equipped to do all that is necessary. I am your very present help in trouble, says the Lord. Ask and it will be given; seek and you will find. I will open doors that have been shut to you and bring you through every challenge in victory. Believe it and receive it. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:29 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7: Refuse to waste your time with worry about the future. You only have today to make a difference in your own life and to be a blessing to those around you. Take life as it comes and set your heart to fulfill your obligations both spiritually and naturally without complaining. Philippians 2:14-15 Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:55 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8: Take time to rest and rejuvenate when you are running low on energy. Come into My presence and allow Me to renew your spirit, soul and body, says the Lord. Quiet your soul and be still until refreshment comes. Psalm 23:1-3 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:39 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9: To those of you who have a generous heart and are careful to give as I direct you, never regret your obedience and kind generosity. Your own prosperity is measured by your unselfishness. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:39 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10: When nothing around you seems stable, come to Me. Remember that your stability originates spiritually and filters down to your sense of well-being naturally. You must press into the place of peace that only comes from My presence, says the Lord. Refuse to allow your feelings of instability to dictate your responses. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Your, because he trusts in You.
Old 03-11-2024, 07:14 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11: When you feel down and out, exercise your will and decide that you are not a victim. You are victorious. You are a child of the King of kings. You are above and not beneath. You are precious in His sight. Pick yourself up and be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Philippians 4:12-13 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:17 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12: You are beginning to formulate the next phase of your existence, but you must not be hasty in carrying out the first blueprint of your plan. Take your time and make sure that what you are thinking about is prudent and in the best interest of everyone involved. This is a time when you need wisdom the most. Proverbs 4:7-9 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. Exalt her, and she will promote you; she will bring you honor, when you embrace her. She will place on your head an ornament of grace; a crown of glory she will deliver to you.
Old 03-13-2024, 07:27 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13: You are still in a season of spiritual harvest from the seeds you have sown. Make a mental note of what your harvest looks like at this time, and make the necessary adjustments in what you did to be where you are today. Do not give up. Do the best you can to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. Galatians 6:8-10 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:20 PM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14: Pay close attention to the details of your life. It is the details that make up the whole picture of where you are emotionally, mentally, spiritually and naturally. There are things you need to change if your desire is to grow into the best version of yourself. This will also require unadulterated honesty so that you can see clearly where you are and where you want to be, says the Lord. Luke 16:10 He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:05 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15: When everything around you seems to be harsh and unrelenting, take the time to come into My presence where you can find mercy, favor and grace. Let My love surround you and lift you up. I am your fortress, your high tower, and your place of safety and strength. Come and abide with Me, says the Lord. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Post New ThreadReply