Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default What is Taking Root?

What is Taking Root?

Today's Scripture

“He answered, He Who sows the good seed is the Son of Man” (Matthew 13:37, AMP)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

God is constantly trying to plant new seeds of victory on the inside of you. He’s trying to increase you. He’s trying to enlarge your vision. He wants to take you to new levels of victory. But before you see a harvest, the seed has to take root. You have to conceive it before you are going to receive it. In other words, before you’re ever going to be successful, you’ve got to see yourself successful. Before you’re ever going to have your dreams come to pass, you’ve got to look out through your eyes of faith and see them coming to pass. That’s how you allow the seed to take root.

Today, I encourage you to examine your thought life. What are you allowing to take root? Are God’s seeds of victory and life growing in your heart and mind, or are you nurturing seeds of defeat and despair? The good news is that you can change your thoughts right now, this very moment. Begin to dwell on God’s promises and His goodness. Let His good seeds take root in your mind and heart. It won’t be long before you’ll see that harvest of blessing come forth in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Father God, today I surrender every area of mind, will and emotions to You. I choose to dwell on Your goodness and faithfulness so that the good seeds You’ve planted in my life will take root. Keep me close to You and direct my steps down the good path You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply