Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-16-2017, 06:49 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 16: I am calling to you from a spiritual high place to come up here! Many of you have lost hope and have become disappointed because you have not received what you desire in the natural, physical realm. But, I say to you that your investment in life must not be in temporary things that will soon pass away, but rather in being one with Me, says the Lord. When your faith is in what you want Me to do for you instead just wanting Me, it is misplaced. Now is the time to have a change of heart. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2017, 06:50 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 17: It has been a difficult trek, but I want you to look to your destination to remind yourself of where you are going and why you want to go there. And then, look back at your beginning point to see how far you have come and how much you have grown. This perspective will give you the courage to gather your strength for the rest of the journey, says the Lord. 2 Chronicles 32:7a "Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed."
Old 07-18-2017, 07:06 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 18: To those of you who have become afraid and timid, I say that you must learn to trust Me and move with the boldness that is generated by faith. I am absolutely with you and for you. I hear your prayers and am quick to bring revelation and answers that are vital to your life. I have your best interests at heart, says the Lord. Trust! John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
Old 07-19-2017, 06:44 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 19: You are in a time of progression. However, you must understand that you will make progress one step at a time and not necessarily a leap at a time. There are things you need to learn along the way that will establish your sequence and stabilize your accomplishment, says the Lord. Move forward deliberately and with confidence in Me to direct your steps. Isaiah 33:6 Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times, and the strength of salvation; the fear of the LORD is His treasure.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:39 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 20: You are an individual, distinct and precious in My sight, says the Lord. You are unique, unlike anyone else. So then, why do you compare yourself to others? In your comparisons you will either find yourself to be inferior or superior. It is My desire that you find yourself neither better nor worse than others, but that you are intrinsically equal to every other human being, and you have the same opportunity to know Me and establish spiritual relationship with Me. 2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:06 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 21: In a vision I saw a huge rock that had been chiseled to be perfectly square; it was as high as it was wide and long. The Lord said, "I Am the Rock on which you must live. My word is your foundation. It is strong, immovable, and eternal. It represents your moral and spiritual ethic, and I am establishing that same ethic in those who have strayed from spiritual truth and righteousness. I will bring them back to that solid foundation." 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 07-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 22: You are in the third wave of the storm that began some time ago. Just when you think you can move on, you can't. The storm is for the purpose of giving you opportunities to deal with issues in your life that prevent spiritual elevation. Look beyond the raging storm to see what is keeping you from living and walking in the Spirit, says the Lord. Matthew 7:24-27 "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."
Old 07-23-2017, 07:38 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 23: Beloved, be very deliberate in your walk with Me, says the Lord. You can't rush through your religious duty and establish your part of our relationship. The value you place on knowing and loving Me must take priority and requires constant awareness and care. Believe My great love for you. Allow My love to penetrate even the deepest darkness and greatest despair. Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:31 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 24, 2017: I have given you authority to fulfill what I have called you to do and to be. If you allow anyone to usurp that authority, you will not only be disobedient, but the outcome will be disastrous both for you and the one who comes between us. Stand your ground and pay attention to My leading, says the Lord. Isaiah 1:19 If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:00 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 25: To those who have been blocked from achieving what you want to accomplish: You have done what you were able to do on your own without success. But, you can trust Me to do what you cannot. I see your dilemma and I know what needs to be done in a way that is most beneficial to you. Release your concerns and rest in the assurance that I will undertake on your behalf, says the Lord. Luke 18:27 But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
Old 07-26-2017, 08:32 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 26: Proceed along the road of righteous intention. Keep your heart right with Me by always doing good. Be generous with love, forgiveness, and mercy. You live in times when it seems like it is every man for himself. I want you to not just think about what is good for you, but how your actions affect those around you. Take care of yourself and others, says the Lord. Luke 10:27 So he answered and said, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself."
Old 07-27-2017, 07:48 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 27: There has been a spiritual fog that has made it difficult to see clearly or to know what to do next. It has been virtually impossible to make any progress. But, I tell you that the fog will soon lift and you will have the clarity to understand your destination, the direction you should go, and the steps you should take. Depend on My leading, says the Lord. Psalms 31:3 For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:38 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 28: Examine yourself to see what you have been obsessing about. It will be something that dominates your thoughts. Truthfully, you cannot move forward until you release that obsession to Me and allow Me to direct your steps and to give you wisdom that can give you some relief. Shift your focus from flesh to Spirit, says the Lord. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:16 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 29: This is a time when you should reflect on how you handled your most recent challenge. Did you get afraid and lose your composure? Or, did you quietly stand on your foundation of faith and trust Me to bring you through? How you responded will tell you something about where you are spiritually and could lead the way to victory in the future. Be honest with yourself, says the Lord. Colossians 1:21-23 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight—if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:32 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 30: I am bringing everything to a place of very specific and detailed order in your lives if you will allow Me to do so, says the Lord. When I finish, there will be no loose ends as all things come into divine perspective and purpose. Your part is to embrace change and trust Me. It will be like pieces of a puzzle that suddenly fit and cause the greater picture to come into view to be seen and understood. 1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Post New ThreadReply