Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2017, 05:56 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Attitude of Gratitude–Day 16

Attitude of Gratitude–Day 16 by SGLY Ministry

I AM GRATEFUL FOR….
GENEROSITY OF OTHERS
You will be enriched in every way for all your generosity,which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.
2 Corinthians 9:11 [ESV]

An Attitude of Gratitude Thought and Prayer:
Dear God, I am so grateful for the generosity of others, for as they give out of their hearts to You, I often receive the benefits of their thanksgiving.
Bless my brothers and sisters in Christ for the readiness in which they give.
Bless each one who liberally gives of themselves in word and deed, honoring You but also helping me.
I give You thanks and praise, God, for the generosity of people who daily give to You and me.

This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.
Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. 2 Corinthians 9:12-13 [NIV]
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply