Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2017, 07:14 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Fear not!

“Fear not!” by Lakisha J

Did you know fear has the ability to paralyze us? Did you also know fear has the power to rip things right out of our grip? Funny how rip is the same as RIP, signifying the killing of our dreams because of fear. What has fear kept you away from? What has fear taken from you? Some can testify it being a job in a new state. Some can say relationships. And even more can say destinies. Oh but fret not beloved because forgiveness, faith and trust has the ability to restore what fear destroys; if you let it. See, when you forgive you are releasing yourself from the fear of being exactly what ‘they’ said you could not be. When you have faith, you can step out believing, “what God has for me, is for me,” even when you don’t see it. When you trust, you walk as if you’ve already received the yes. I know this and so do you because the bible tells us in Isaiah 41:10, “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

You know this right? But if I can take you back for just a minute, the bible says in Isaiah 41:9, “I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.” Is that not worthy of telling God thank you? When you thought it was over, God called you out to live. When you thought it would never get better, God gave you His best. When you thought there was no way out, God open the doors. When you thought the darkness would consume you, God gave you night vision. Stop letting fear take what is yours. Or should I say, stop giving away what is rightfully yours. Your destiny is depending on you. Your worth is waiting on you. Your gifts have been granted to you. And if you are having trouble standing up to fear, here is the solution. For the bible says in Psalm 34:4, “I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.” If that isn’t enough, Psalm 56:3-4, “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?”

We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply