Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-26-2017, 06:17 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 26

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. 1 John 4:21

"Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 150:6

Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4–5

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. – Matthew 18:20

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
—Romans 8:26
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2017, 06:33 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 27

"Be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul." Joshua 22:5

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 1:3 (NLT): As we know Jesus better, his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive his own glory and goodness!

Today’s Thought: God promises us that He will take care of us. We need to trust Him always, especially when you are in a situation when only He can help. He never fails!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for always taking care of me. I ask that You help me learn to trust You no matter what the circumstances are. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Old 08-28-2017, 06:15 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 28

1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms." Psalms 95:2

‘Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path’ (Psalm 119:105).

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. – Galatians 2:20

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. —Romans 8:28

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. — James 1:12

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:2
Old 08-29-2017, 06:58 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 30

‘Lord, please soften my heart as I come to read your Word today, so I am ready to hear and obey you.’

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. — Ephesians 6:13

Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” – John 8:12
Old 08-30-2017, 09:38 AM   #36
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 30

Hebrews 10:35-36 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise." Psalms 98:4

“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29

If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. Matthew 6:14

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” 1 John 1:9

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: `Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." —Mark 12:30-31
Old 08-31-2017, 07:06 AM   #37
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 31

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. John 10:27–28

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8

Psalm 62:7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Isaiah 57:18 (NIV) I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him...

Thought: God's there for you. Learn to lean on Him.

“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.” Romans 12:2a

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 1:10-11 (NLT): So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away. And God will open wide the gates of heaven for you to enter into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Today’s Thought: If we are constantly working at our jobs, it is a witness to the unbelievers, who you work with. You never know what impact your work ethics will have on people. Work as if you are working for God.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me work hard so You can get all the glory. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Post New ThreadReply