Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2018, 06:53 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - February

February 1

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14

Lamentations 3:22-23 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

I Restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts. - Isaiah 57:15b

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. —Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Psalm 139:13-18
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. – Luke 5:16

Psalm 3:2-6 2 Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” 3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. 4 I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. 5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. 6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2018, 07:23 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2

Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul out of troubles. (TLV) - Proverbs 21:23
Old 02-03-2018, 07:13 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. - Deuteronomy 6:5

Do for others what you would like them to do for you. Matthew 7:12

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. —Psalm 59:16

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. — Proverbs 3:1-2

"In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it." Deuteronomy 30:16

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:12 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. - Romans 12:18

How glorious is our God! He is the Rock; his work is perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is! Deuteronomy 32:3-4

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matthew 6:5-6

I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. —Psalm 18:1-2

"I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications." Psalms 116:1

Psalm 34:14 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:09 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (TLV) - Romans 12:21

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. Galatians 5:13

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. - Proverbs 3:5

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. – Colossians 3:23-24

There is no other God but me—a just God and a Savior-no, not one! Let all the world look to me for salvation! For I am God; there is no other. Isaiah 45:21-22

Faith comes from listening to this message of good news—the Good News about Christ. Romans 10:17

The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love. —Psalm 33:4-5

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:12 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son." 1 John 5:11

He has showed you, 0 man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:13-14

He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor. —Proverbs 21:21
Old 02-07-2018, 07:35 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7

‘Lord Jesus, help me to see you clearly, today. Help me to listen to you and follow where you lead. Amen.’

If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs. Deuteronomy 15:7-8

Matthew 25:26 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

"I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." Psalms 40:8

Ephesians 4:2a (CEB) Conduct yourselves with all humility, gentleness, and patience.

All goes well for those who are generous, who lend freely and conduct their business fairly. Such people will not be overcome by evil circumstances. Psalm 112:5-6

His delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. Psalm 1:2

You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth. Deuteronomy 8:17-18a

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. — Proverbs 3:3-4
Old 02-08-2018, 06:46 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8

‘Lord Jesus, work in my mind and my heart today that I might care about the world the way that you do.’

Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Ephesians 4:2b (CEB) Accept each other with love...

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. 2 Corinthians 9:10

And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. - Ezekiel 36:26

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:9-10

[Jesus said,] "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven." —Matthew 5:43-45

"Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it." — Proverbs 8:32-33

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:21 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9

For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. - Romans 10:10

“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13

Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”
Old 02-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

"The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way." Psalms 25:9

Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. - Romans 12:9

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. – James 4:10

Therefore, He is also able to save completely those who draw near to God through Him, always living to make intercession for them. - Hebrew 7:25

John 13:34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:08 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11

God sees you. God knows you. God is with you. Rest quietly in his presence.

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. – Psalm 37:3-4

You have heard that the law of Moses says, “Love your neighbor” and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:43-45

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. —1 Corinthians 13:4-5

1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12

(9) Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place-the Most High, who is my refuge (10) no evil shall befall you, no plague come near your tent. (11) for He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. (TLV) -Psalms 91:9-11

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." 1 John 4:11

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19

So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. - John 13:34

Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself All the other commandments and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40

Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. —1 Corinthians 13:6-7

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:41 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

"Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings," Psalms 17:8

John 14:23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Ephesians 5:2 (ICB) Live a life of love. Love other people just as Christ loved us.

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. - 1 John 4:12

“Be joyful always.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Don’t think only about your own affairs, but be interested in others, too, and what they are doing. Philippians 2:4

Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. 1 John 4:7

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. —John 3:16

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. — Proverbs 16:3

Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:59 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. - 1 Corinthians 13:7

“Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” - Romans 8:39

There are three things that will endure—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. – 1 Corinthians 13:4

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. —John 13:34-35

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Old 02-15-2018, 07:37 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25

And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. - 1 Thessalonians 3:12

This is love: not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. —1 John 4:10

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. — Proverbs 3:5-6
Post New ThreadReply