Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2016, 10:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default A prayer: Open my ears, Lord

A prayer: Open my ears, Lord

He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means, “Be opened!”). At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. Mark 7:34-35

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17

On hearing this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus. Acts 19:5

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

Let us pray:

Dear Father in heaven! Thank you once again for the opportunity to gather in your name Lord. Thank you for this beautiful morning Lord. Thank you that your grace will be sufficient for us all through the day Lord. Thank you for your presence here amidst us joining hearts in one accord from all parts of the world Lord. We come together praising your holy name Lord.

Please open our ears today Lord. Open our ears to hear your word Lord. Open our ears to pay attention to your instruction Lord. Open our ears so that we can increase in our faith Lord. Open our ears so that we can obey your commandments Lord. Please open our ears so that we can listen to your voice and follow you Lord.

Thank you Lord for listening to our prayers. Thank you Lord for keeping your ears open to our plea. Thank you Lord for hearing our cry.

We praise you Lord.We glorify your name Lord. We love you Jesus. We surrender all of us at your feet Lord. Bless this day for us Lord. Use us for your glory Lord.

In our Savior Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen!

Coffee with Jesus
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply