Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2017, 07:05 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - July

July 1

"Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass." Psalms 37:5

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Leviticus 19:16, NLT "Do not spread slanderous gossip among your people. Do not stand idly by when your neighbor’s life is threatened. I am the LORD."

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Acts 3:19 (NIV) Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord...

Thought: Give God the wheel. He wants to lead your life.

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. - 1 Chronicles 16:8

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 4:12-13 (NLT): Dear friends, don't be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very glad-because these trials will make you partners with Christ in his suffering, and afterward you will have the wonderful joy of sharing his glory when it is displayed to all the world.

Today’s Thought: One of the hardest things to do as a Christian is to trust God through trials. We are going to face them. Trusting God through them makes you stronger. Lean on Jesus, He cares and wants to help you!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me learn to trust You in trials. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

O LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me... —Psalm 7:1

Micah 6:8 NIV He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply