Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2018, 07:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default P-O-W-E-R Day 13: Work

P-O-W-E-R Day 13: Work by SGLY Ministry

Daily PlannerToday’s Scripture:
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 NKJV

Today’s Thought:
God has prepared good works for all of us believers to do. These are good works which when done will bring Him glory, for as we go about our world reflecting the light of Christ in us and doing the good works which God has prepared for us to do, the world notices that something is different about us, and they wonder just what it is. This gives us the opportunity to share our faith and this is what brings God glory.
Jesus said: “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16 NKJV
So, then, if God created us to do the good works that He prepared for us, I would assume that He would supply the power necessary for us to perform them.
Philippians 2:13 says: “it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.” Therefore, we should seek daily to find out what these good works are that He has prepared for us to do, and then ask for His help to do them.

Today’s Prayer:
Dear God,
I want to be working daily for You.
I know You have prepared good works for me to do. Please show me just what they are and then give me the power I need to perform them for Your glory.
I want to shine my light daily so that everyone in my corner of this world sees Christ in me.
I want to be doing good works that glorify You Father.
Help me today to know what to do.

Today’s Action:

Walk in the power of the Spirit.
Shine forth the light of Christ in your life daily.
Do the good works God has prepared for you to do.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply