Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Let God recycle your troubles today

Your Daily Inspiration

I am grateful to God for many things, but one of most favorite reasons is that He is in the recycling business. I love that He takes everything that is damaging and ugly in our lives and changes it into something beautiful and useful. Nothing, no experience, good or bad, is wasted and I take comfort in that.

So many times, when we are in the midst of pain due to the many disappointments and heartaches of life it is easy to become convinced that God doesn’t see or care about us, but I am here to tell you that He does. He sees it all. Nothing goes unnoticed by Him. In fact, every tear we cry is precious to Him. So much so that He bottles each and every one (Psalm 56:8).

I share that today because someone may be feeling as if they are all alone and the pain that they feel will never get any better, but I want to share that it will. No matter what ugly things that you are presently going through or have endured in life, it is His promise to take that brokenness and transform it into something beautiful. God is good and He is loving and I especially love that He has made provisions for each of us to take the weights that so easily beset us as His own. Personally, I know that I thank Him every day for that alone.

Beloved, I want to be bold and sound a clarion call by declaring that it is time to let God recycle your troubles today. Release the heaviness in your spirit to Him. Give Him the discouragement in your heart. Free yourself from the scars and bitterness of past disappointments and hurts by surrendering them over to Him. Today is the day to release them all over to God and clothe yourself in His joy and His peace instead. It is His will and His desire to take away all of our sadness and dress us fully in His happiness and we should let Him (Psalm 30:5).

It makes me so sad knowing that so many of us are wasting the best part of our lives because we are holding onto brokenness and heaviness. We go to bed miserable and wake up the same and it causes us to wonder why nothing has changed or gotten better in our lives. Friends, it is simply because we haven’t fully given our ashes over to Him. How much better life would be for all of us if we did that on a consistent basis? As soon as we start to feel those dark clouds descending instantly exchange them with God’s peace and His joy. That is why I cherish Isaiah 61:3 so much because it serves as another reminder that God wants us to have a good and fulfilling life and you can’t have those things holding onto fragments of brokenness and pain.

My beloved sisters in Christ, it is my prayer for each one of you to bask in the freedom of exchange. As soon as you feel heaviness in your spirit, exchange it with praise. As soon as you feel sad, exchange it with joy. As soon as you see the ashes of life, give them to God and let Him give you something beautiful in its place. He wants them all, because He wants to fill your life with the best parts of it. Let Him.

-Nina Fortson

“To all who mourn in Israel he will give: beauty for ashes; joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.” Isaiah 61:3 (TLB)

My Loving Father, I am eternally grateful to You for many things, but how thankful I am that You take my broken pieces and exchange them with something wholly beautiful. Thank You for encouraging me to release everything damaging to my spirit so that I can be free to be to bask in Your joy. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen

Sisters In Christ
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply