Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-01-2017, 06:34 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - November

November 1: Beloved, I want you to take care of your spirit life like you would care for an infant child. You need to feed it, protect and nurture it. You need to keep it alive and growing. When you neglect it, it will wither and die and become a thing of the past; a dim memory. Your spirit life is your future, your destiny, and your eternity, says the Lord. John 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2017, 06:10 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2: I am bringing you into a time of recovery and restoration. You need to recover the things that you have lost and be restored to being solid in your spirit, soul, and body, says the Lord. This will be a deliberate process on your part as you trust Me to impart wisdom and direction in all things. Strength will come. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:08 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3: You are always choosing your future. Every decision creates a result. That is why you should carefully consider every thought and make adjustments before you act. This is the law of sowing and reaping, and that law cannot be broken. What you sow always produces a harvest, whether good or bad. Set yourself to do good and avoid evil, says the Lord. 1 Peter 3:11 Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:44 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4: Beloved, I want you to look beyond what you can see naturally into what I will show you spiritually. The natural scheme of things can only obliterate your possibilities and potential. You must reach beyond where you are now to realize all that I have prepared for you, says the Lord. Psalms 123:2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, until He has mercy on us.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:56 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5: I have set you on a course that will result in a more intimate relationship with Me, says the Lord. You will begin to notice greater clarity and precision in your walk in the Spirit, not to mention a deeper understanding of My purposes for you. But, this walk and progression will be one step at a time as you deal with bringing everything that I show you into perfect order. Luke 9:57 Now it happened as they journeyed on the road, that someone said to Him, "Lord, I will follow You wherever You go."
Old 11-06-2017, 05:53 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6: You are about to enjoy a sense of stability that has been lacking for quite some time. I will reveal ways for you to be safer and more solid in your life experience, and you will learn new ways to overcome and be victorious, says the Lord. Prepare yourself to move forward as you leave the past behind. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:58 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7: I speak to those who are feeling lost and rejected; perhaps even disenfranchised. You must let go of anger and bitterness with regard to perceived or actual rejection or dismissal. Be assured that your acceptance will only come spiritually as you seek to know Me, says the Lord. I have not forsaken you nor marginalized you in any way. Know that My love for you is everlasting. Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:26 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8: Once again, I am going to turn on the flood lights so that you can see with greater clarity exactly what is going on in the realm of the Spirit. What happens in the Spirit will be expressed in your natural life. So, it is important for you to know and discern your spiritual environment. Be sensitive to My leading, says the Lord. 1 Timothy 5:25 ...the good works of some are clearly evident, and those that are otherwise cannot be hidden.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:03 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9: Even though worldly systems and issues seem to always be pulling at you to be discouraged, I want you to encourage yourself. Change your focus to see the work that I am doing in, around and through you, says the Lord. You are not of this world. You are citizens of My kingdom where there is no evil, no exploitation, or inequality. Look up! John 17:16 "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world."
Old 11-10-2017, 05:43 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10: You are in spiritual pause. Take this time to reflect on the progress you have made in the past two years and rejoice to see how far you have come. You are about to enter into a phase of preparation for that which is ahead. But, you do not have to be afraid that you will miss the next move of My Spirit. It is I who will prepare you and position you to accomplish My will, says the Lord. Move with the flow of My Spirit. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:44 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11: Resist the temptation to project out and make assumptions. What you have is today. Make the most of your time through making good decisions and by choosing good over evil in all things. Allow My nature to prevail in your thoughts and actions, says the Lord. Let there be no unrighteousness in you. John 7:18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is true, and no unrighteousness is in him."
Old 11-12-2017, 06:08 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12: Be sensitive and discerning. I will show you errors in judgment by revealing presumption, and I will show you errors in logistics. Correction will be an easy thing as long as you stay in the Spirit and refuse to beat yourself up for not being perfect. Be humble and stay flexible, says the Lord. This is no time to take a defensive posture. Psalms 25:9 The humble He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:52 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13: Refuse to live your life dwelling on the pain of rejection. Rejection was a fact of life from the beginning of the world. And, rejection continues to be a fact of life for all people. However, I have not rejected you, says the Lord. My love for you will never change. When you are spurned by others, turn to Me. Let My love be your guiding light. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Old 11-14-2017, 06:07 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14: In a vision I saw a man who had endured great heartache and grief. As I watched, he got up and walked away from the things that held him back. He rose up with increased strength and courage with a determination to move with God in Spirit and see better days. Old disappointments left behind in long forgotten places were no longer relevant. He had new hope and a new beginning. And, I heard the Lord say, "I want you to do the same." Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:52 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15: You are still in a time of quiet reflection. Even though it seems difficult, if not impossible, to move forward you must take this opportunity to do some very deep internal work that will ultimately pave the way to freedom. This is a rare moment in time when you can make great strides in spiritual liberty, says the Lord. Psalms 46:10a Be still, and know that I am God.
Post New ThreadReply