Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2015, 11:36 AM   #11
BW1
Super Moderator

Dear Lord,
I thank You for this day. I thank You for being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. forgive me this day for everything I have done, said, or thought that was not pleasing to you.
I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that i can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

And it's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak...Keep me uplifted that i may have words of encouragement for others . I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that run for your grace and don't want to believe.

I thank You that I believe. I believe that You change people and things in Your time according to Your will. I pray for all my brothers and sisters. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every person sees you in the actions of believers in their service work for You and they come to know there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than You. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight when we just let go.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread